Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Emojis. Can never tell what they mean. Is the wee head with water pouring out of its eyes laughing or crying? The old simple variations on the smiley were much clearer. What is the modern emoji for "embarrassed"?

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Emojis. Can never tell what they mean. Is the wee head with water pouring out of its eyes laughing or crying? The old simple variations on the smiley were much clearer. What is the modern emoji for "embarrassed"?

I believe it is crying from laughter though I could be wrong. 

IMG_20180314_160732.jpg

Apparently it's massive news, and a big example of the disgraceful gender pay gap in entertainment, that Matt Smith got paid more for starring in The Crown than Claire Foy, who played the Queen.

The fact that he was significantly more successful, and a far bigger name, when they got the roles seems to be of no consequence.

Apparently it's massive news, and a big example of the disgraceful gender pay gap in entertainment, that Matt Smith got paid more for starring in The Crown than Claire Foy, who played the Queen.
The fact that he was significantly more successful, and a far bigger name, when they got the roles seems to be of no consequence.
Queens deserve actors wages IMO.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I appear to have woken up with what one can only described as a “fucking hangover”.

Is it a hangover though? I’ve had a cold the last few days and the symptoms are essentially a colossal hangover with added sneezing.