Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking printers. Spent about ten minutes trying to print something. Just kept spitting blank bits of paper out, tried to print again and again and got nothing. Pushed every button on it and now its printing out about 6 copies of what i only needed 1 copy off.

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Fucking printers. Spent about ten minutes trying to print something. Just kept spitting blank bits of paper out, tried to print again and again and got nothing. Pushed every button on it and now its printing out about 6 copies of what i only needed 1 copy off.

Printers are c***s

9 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

People who leave keys in the door meaning Im stuck outside in the rain. 

Yes, I mean you, Anna the cleaner. Seen as I doubt you read PnB this won't help much. Plus as you clean with the music blaring your not answering your phone either

Sorry mate, me and Anna have been videoing a project and didn't want interruptions. 

For the inconvenience, here's a preview https://media.giphy.com/media/lDivUkxYRVaPS/giphy.gif

Edited by Rovers2017
Failed attempt at being funny

17 minutes ago, Rovers2017 said:

Sorry mate, me and Anna have been videoing a project and didn't want interruptions. 

For the inconvenience, here's a preview https://media.giphy.com/media/lDivUkxYRVaPS/giphy.gif

That table will take ages to polish at that rate.

id get a new cleaner in tbh.

Overheard a conversation between wife and MIL yesterday. Gist of it was that whilt the in laws are on holiday, the wifes 17 and 19 year old brothers have been unable to procure themselves a loaf of bread, and instead moaned that the bread had ran out.

Fucking hell.

Overheard a conversation between wife and MIL yesterday. Gist of it was that whilt the in laws are on holiday, the wifes 17 and 19 year old brothers have been unable to procure themselves a loaf of bread, and instead moaned that the bread had ran out.

Fucking hell.
they need put down! unfortunately not uncommon. i remember my then youngest brother, then 17, asking me how long you had to heat beans up for. f***ing beans!

they need put down! unfortunately not uncommon. i remember my then youngest brother, then 17, asking me how long you had to heat beans up for. f***ing beans!

My pal used to put cold water in a pot noodle and microwave it.

Catching the cold from my daughter. 

I also have my househusband chores to do but having nausea.......who's offering to help me out?

To do list:

• Wash the bath.
  • Grocery shopping (milk, bread etc not a full shop).
  • Wash the dishes.
  • Make the bed.
  • Hoover.
  • Bring the washing in plus fold and put away.
  • General tidy up.
  • Cook dinner (roast vegetable pasta).
  • Pick up my daughter from nursery.

Much appreciated guys xxx

25 minutes ago, mizfit said:

My pal used to put cold water in a pot noodle and microwave it.

He needs microwaved.

15 minutes ago, sjc said:

Catching the cold from my daughter. 

I also have my househusband chores to do but having nausea.......who's offering to help me out?

To do list:

• Wash the bath.
  • Grocery shopping (milk, bread etc not a full shop).
  • Wash the dishes.
  • Make the bed.
  • Hoover.
  • Bring the washing in plus fold and put away.
  • General tidy up.
  • Cook dinner (roast vegetable pasta).
  • Pick up my daughter from nursery.

Much appreciated guys xxx

Just kick back and put the feet up. I’m sure Mrs sjc will be fine when she comes home later, the house is a shit hole and youre sitting watching  the Japanese equivalent of Homes Under the Hammer in your pants.

28 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just kick back and put the feet up. I’m sure Mrs sjc will be fine when she comes home later, the house is a shit hole and youre sitting watching  the Japanese equivalent of Homes Under the Hammer in your pants.

It's almost like you can see into my house........