Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

anyone over the age of eleven who uses filters on pics that put bunny ears/cats whiskers/dogs tongues/christmas sparkles on their faces - just fucking grow up !

note: more mature ladies - if you want anything sparkly on your face, PM me....

I would disagree.

De0EPEdVMAEdvhH.jpg

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
5b156f4983809_images(1).jpeg.ca5797c8386eb29e2d55d39dc06e3473.jpeg

Took me far too long to get that I have to admit.

You got there in the end Moomintroll, and that's all that matters. 

Bite me. 

There’s folk that have apparently been stalked at airports from this forum and you’ve put up an actual picture of your actual face?! Easily the bravest MF’er on here! (I didn’t keep the picture in the quote in case you want to delete).

Just now, NJ2 said:

There’s folk that have apparently been stalked at airports from this forum and you’ve put up an actual picture of your actual face?! Easily the bravest MF’er on here! (I didn’t keep the picture in the quote in case you want to delete).

Haha, I've met the airport stalker on many occasions, and he doesn't stalk me. Anymore. 

Haha, I've met the airport stalker on many occasions, and he doesn't stalk me. Anymore. 

Or he’s got better at it...(I’m guessing stalkers don’t want to get caught?)

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Or he’s got better at it...(I’m guessing stalkers don’t want to get caught?)

:lol: I'm kidding really. He never actually stalked me at all, and he doesn't post on here anymore. I'm quite safe. Besides, I've got daft rabbit ears and nose and the filter has completely changed my face. I'm not at all concerned. 

:lol: I'm kidding really. He never actually stalked me at all, and he doesn't post on here anymore. I'm quite safe. Besides, I've got daft rabbit ears and nose and the filter has completely changed my face. I'm not at all concerned. 
Its true. I am looking at the cctv I installed in her house the now and she looks f**k all like that.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Its true. I am looking at the cctv I installed in her house the now and she looks f**k all like that.

Was it you that broke in on Friday while I was at work? c**t. I've been stressing all weekend about that. 

Haha I hope your sake you’re correct! I would not be so brave and I reckon the maniacs on here would only be interesting in brutally murdering me

Just now, NJ2 said:

Haha I hope your sake you’re correct! I would not be so brave and I reckon the maniacs on here would only be interesting in brutally murdering me

I've met enough people from P&B that I'm not much arsed. Even married one of them. I think I'll survive. Its only that @Sweet Pete I need to watch out for. 

I've met enough people from P&B that I'm not much arsed. Even married one of them. I think I'll survive. Its only that [mention=16460]Sweet Pete[/mention] I need to watch out for. 

You and us all! (Need to watch out for sweet Pete I mean, not married a P&B member. Christ, imagine that!

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

You and us all! (Need to watch out for sweet Pete I mean, not married a P&B member. Christ, imagine that!

What's wrong with marrying a P & B member?!