Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What I hate about eating out is the way the waiters in expensive restaurants always look at you. they can be super polite, but they have those dead fish eyes hiding irritation. The more expensive the restaurant, the clearer the spite is. 

I tend to find the opposite. I’ve dined at several Michelin star restaurants in Scotland (Andrew Fairlie, Kitchin and Martin Wishart), along with several others around the world. The staff have been exceptional in them all. The service along with exceptional food, is what defines top establishments.

7 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I tend to find the opposite. I’ve dined at several Michelin star restaurants in Scotland (Andrew Fairlie, Kitchin and Martin Wishart), along with several others around the world. The staff have been exceptional in them all. The service along with exceptional food, is what defines top establishments.

This

7 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Maybe one of them put some ting in your dinner, that would explain your recent bout of the Tex Ritters.

Michelin stars are insanely difficult to get. I watched a documentary about it once. Sure it was called the madness of michelin. IIRC Marcus Wareing was involved. Anyway it detailed the level of precision and freakish obsession required to get starred. Hence, if a waiter/waitress in one of these establishments was rude, surly or otherwise not up to the job, they would be uncerimoniously emptied and probably never work in a high end restaurant again.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Got a delightful email just now informing me of a £591 debt I didn't realise/had forgotten I owe, as the company have passed it to a debt collection agency.

I,ll watch out for you on Cant pay wont pay shortly then.

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is up there with the worst posts I’ve read on pieandbovril. 

Justin Bieber is the boy, Love Yourself is one of the greatest musical triumphs of all time. 

Nandos is spicy, grilled chicken. Chicken is the greatest meat on the planet. How the f**k can spicy grilled chicken be a steaming pile of shite. It’s not gourmet dining but chicken thighs, piri chips and spicy rice is a delight. 

Grow up. 

Put yourself in a bin, set it on fire then scatter your own ashes in to the sea 

1 minute ago, Q0S-RUSH said:

I,ll watch out for you on Cant pay wont pay shortly then.

Down in thr borders that might be the case but up here in Scotland bailiffs are illegal