Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 07/06/2018 at 12:41, G_Man1985 said:
Having to look over yer shoulder because of throbber showing a Willy?
Explaining that one to yer boss would of been interesting.

However I wouldn't grass either. But he is a c**t.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Just spent my lunch break catching up on ‘Dickgate’. I find Throbbers antics quite amusing to be honest.

I remember he also had a brief spell on here a while back of responding to folks posts and signing off with ‘Send me a picture of your penis please’.

IIRC, one of the Dundee fans (Deeboy?) allegedly obliged and Throbber described it being ‘like a baguette’! [emoji23]

Edited by 8MileBU

Nandos doesn't have a very varied menu. It's chicken, in some quantity or other, with or without bones, with varying degrees of spiciness.

Halloumi is heavenly cheese. It should be reclassified as meat because it's too good for vegetarians.

Edited by nsr

Need to switch off sig display in the app. It only started today but it just needs switched off
Mention this in the apps f**k thread. Also seeing lots of adverts for Facebook and big Cocks. Which I have neither.[emoji30] [emoji20]

Was away camping for a few days there, just up the hills in Dumbarton.  We were next to a wee reservoir and there was a few dog walkers/runners out occasionally.  All of them would say hello or good morning, some even stop for a short chat, as you would expect.  It seems to me though that a hill/mountain contains some sort of secret ingredient that causes people to be friendly and nice to other people they meet. As I was walking home yesterday down the side of this hill I passed dog walkers who would again stop for a chat or just say hello, but as soon as I stepped off the hill and onto the street you can barely get so much as a smile from anyone you pass, one woman who was out walking her dog actively turned her body away from me as I approached and it got me wondering why people up a hill are happy to chat away but on the street folk would rather pretend you didn't exist.  I don't know why this has annoyed me as I generally hate small talk conversations with strangers, but it has. 

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nandos is decent. Seems to attract really polarised reviews tbh. The food is better than some in its bracket, but nothing special. The prices are higher than most in its bracket.

I think the issue with Nandos is the amount of folk who carry on like its a proper restaurant and rave on about it as such puts folk off. Its just glorified fast food and should be judged as such.

Tbh anyone taken in by it and giving it rave reviews should have their opinions on food disregarded. Its a different option to McDonalds etc if you have a bit more time on your hands.

Not sure I'd go that far. Overpriced and edible. Subway is actually a better feed for the money you pay imo.

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

Absolutely this. I enjoy one occasionally, but it's really just a fast food restaurant, hardly haute cuisine. Would I f**k queue to get in by the way.

I wouldn't queue to get into any restaurant, and someone earlier in the thread saying that's standard is living on another planet. That's why restaurants operate reservation systems. 

Don't come to Japan in that case. They even put seats outside for those waiting!

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Not sure I'd go that far. Overpriced and edible. Subway is actually a better feed for the money you pay imo.

Don't come to Japan in that case. They even put seats outside for those waiting!

Same in Hong Kong.  But, it's not so much because they are so popular but more due to the fact that everybody seems to think they can all have lunch/dinner at the same time rather and in large groups.  Wacky people! 

18 hours ago, ali_91 said:

#biebs

Oooohhh a hastag!!! Incorrect spelling too. Delete your account. Complete minter etc, etc, etc. 

You're a soshul meedja drone aren't you. You do as instructed. You're weak as piss :lol: 

31 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Same in Hong Kong.  But, it's not so much because they are so popular but more due to the fact that everybody seems to think they can all have lunch/dinner at the same time rather and in large groups.  Wacky people! 

They're obsessed  with food over here. My Missus will talk about what she fancies for dinner tomorrow during having dinner today!

Nandos is probably the best of that middle ground between fast food and an actual restaurants. Places like Nandos, Frankie & Bennies and TGIs, where you can get some ok food served with an over priced beer if you wish.

1 hour ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I've never been to Nando's and the main reasin isn't because it's popularised by wankers. It's because chicken is a boring meat, no matter how many spices/flavourings you add.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

This. Stopped to look at the menu a couple of times and kept walking. Sure the kitchen consists of a big freezer and a bank of microwaves.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

At the risk of going full Philpy, new neighbours in the street who don’t understand the fucking rules of who parks where round this bit.

At least Philpy has the grace to provide pictures of his misguided thoughts.