Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Genuinely never occurred to me that Throbs was actually sending people dick pics.

Still not 100% that everybody hasn't been at it for the last few pages  :unsure:

Went to the doctor for a check up and ended up getting vaccination for a bunch of scary sounding stuff. Go back next week for a ton of other vaccinations.

Thankfully, I didn't hear the words "hello everybody" when he came to shout my name.

18 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Was away camping for a few days there, just up the hills in Dumbarton.  We were next to a wee reservoir and there was a few dog walkers/runners out occasionally.  All of them would say hello or good morning, some even stop for a short chat, as you would expect.  It seems to me though that a hill/mountain contains some sort of secret ingredient that causes people to be friendly and nice to other people they meet. As I was walking home yesterday down the side of this hill I passed dog walkers who would again stop for a chat or just say hello, but as soon as I stepped off the hill and onto the street you can barely get so much as a smile from anyone you pass, one woman who was out walking her dog actively turned her body away from me as I approached and it got me wondering why people up a hill are happy to chat away but on the street folk would rather pretend you didn't exist.  I don't know why this has annoyed me as I generally hate small talk conversations with strangers, but it has. 

I occasionally walk a friends dogs and wherever I go other dog walkers will always at least smile and say hello, and in some cases give me their life story. Without the dogs then I seem to be invisible. 

People are just fucking weird.

Danny Mills just used CDM to describe a position in a football team formation.

Now we all know what it means, but this better not start creeping in. So fucking help me it better not.

Number 10 and false 9 patter is fucking bad enough but people better not start this acronym pish.

Now we all know what it means, but this better not start creeping in. So fucking help me it better not.

Number 10 and false 9 patter is fucking bad enough but people better not start this acronym pish.

I don’t mind false 9 or false 10 but CDM or any abbreviation like that can gtf! Why’s it not just DM as well? Not going to be a defensive midfielder out wide...

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm old school like Pep.

87024d76290ea83e145fde5ddf348eee363dcd21

40 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t mind false 9 or false 10 but CDM or any abbreviation like that can gtf! Why’s it not just DM as well? Not going to be a defensive midfielder out wide...

Ian Murray actually utilised a wide sitting midfielder for us for a short period.  He played essentially 4 centre midfielders in a flat midfield 4 and one of the wide men would sit and allow a central player forward. It's not common but I've seen it used.

Ian Murray actually utilised a wide sitting midfielder for us for a short period.  He played essentially 4 centre midfielders in a flat midfield 4 and one of the wide men would sit and allow a central player forward. It's not common but I've seen it used.

Aye but Ian Murray is a fuckin moron.
Was it effective? Sounds very defensive. Suppose it’s fair enough if you’re trying to avoid a pumping just sit with a back 4 and 4 in front essentially just to protect them.

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Was it effective? Sounds very defensive. Suppose it’s fair enough if you’re trying to avoid a pumping just sit with a back 4 and 4 in front essentially just to protect them.

It was defensive and it helped keep a part time side in a largely full time league, so it was quite effective. I wouldn't wish to watch it again though.

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Cans of tuna. They are now too small to make two pieces but too big for one piece. 

Are you sure it the tuna that has changed size and not the size of the slices of bread ?

I may have mentioned this before, but people parking in disabled bays without producing a disabled pass really annoy me.

I was waiting in the car yesterday for my wife and daughter to come out of Tesco - she only went in for a carton of milk, but that's another story - and there were half a dozen who parked without displaying a badge.

Some of them looked disabled, but even so, no badge, no park is my philosophy.

I sometimes take our daughter to the pictures, and if she hasn't got her badge with her, we don't park in the disabled bays.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Using Levein tactics makes anybody a fuckin moron tbf.

Went to the doctor for a check up and ended up getting vaccination for a bunch of scary sounding stuff. Go back next week for a ton of other vaccinations.
Thankfully, I didn't hear the words "hello everybody" when he came to shout my name.
Triple points if one of your mates croaks it in dead pool???

#prayforboz

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Buy a smaller loaf

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Are you sure it the tuna that has changed size and not the size of the slices of bread ?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, GordonD said:
Buy a smaller loaf

Or a bigger loaf....

You three can stop messing with my head. 

26 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

Add sweetcorn, onion or peppers to it

Sent from my F5321 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I had onion in it but it still didn't measure up. 

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I started working with a guy a couple of years ago who told me he played football. When I asked him what position he played he said, "CAM".

I think he got out of intensive care about 3 weeks later. 

On 07/06/2018 at 23:29, ali_91 said:

Great culture though, absolutely loved going out for big group meals when I was in China, doesn’t help the queues  that they absolutely love a bev and restaurants double up as bars over there. 

Noisy as f**k though.  Used to watch the matches in bars in Hong Kong and it was like being at the game.