Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The "shape" of that shirt and all supermarket t-shirts is the really offensive thing.
However, to show i'm not a clothes snob i will admit to buying work shirts out of Tesco and my PTTGOYN is the amount of plastic and card and clips involved in the fuckers. Guaranteed to find at least one of these things still attached to me half way through the day. Its the poor b*****ds who have to reconstruct them once I have tried it on in changing room and flung it back at them i feel sorry for.
completely agree. supermarket t-shirts are terrible and primark t-shirts are even worse.

On 6/3/2018 at 07:03, Tynieness said:

Restaurant chains are generally shite.  Easy choice for those too lazy to find decent local places.

I used to enjoy the food (and white wine sangria) in La Tasca TBH.

Used to go there quite a lot but I always seemed to be served by the same guy in the Edinburgh restaurant when I was there with various women (whether it be my mum, sister, random female friends or the occasional gf)........He'd always give me a seemingly all to familiar smile. I'm sure he thought I was a jigalow! 

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
10 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:
The "shape" of that shirt and all supermarket t-shirts is the really offensive thing.
However, to show i'm not a clothes snob i will admit to buying work shirts out of Tesco and my PTTGOYN is the amount of plastic and card and clips involved in the fuckers. Guaranteed to find at least one of these things still attached to me half way through the day. Its the poor b*****ds who have to reconstruct them once I have tried it on in changing room and flung it back at them i feel sorry for.

completely agree. supermarket t-shirts are terrible and primark t-shirts are even worse.

Its not what you wear its how you wear it IMO. I bought plenty of designer clothes in my youth that ended up falling apart due to shite quality manufacturing. By the same token I've had some pretty decent clothes from supermarkets, primark and matalan that have lasted well despite being worn on construction sites.

7 hours ago, sjc said:

Used to go there quite a lot but I always seemed to be served by the same guy in the Edinburgh restaurant when I was there with various women (whether it be my mum, sister, random female friends or the occasional gf)........He'd always give me a seemingly all to familiar smile. I'm sure he thought I was a jigalow! 

Fair assumption. He's probably thinking "How else does an ugly b*****d like that know so many attractive women?"

8 hours ago, sjc said:

Mods! FFS.

What I hate about eating out is the way the waiters in expensive restaurants always look at you. they can be super polite, but they have those dead fish eyes hiding irritation. The more expensive the restaurant, the clearer the spite is. 

I must say I’ve got some sympathy with this, although you may find that the real top rated restaurants are the opposite. I visited Tom Kitchins place (Castle Terrace?) and the waiter was fantastic. Explained each course & when asked, recommended wines. No hidden exasperation, just genuinely knowledgeable and friendly.
Had the same experience in Troon at Trumps place & also at Rossdhu.
What I’ve found is, mid-table, aspiring to be better, restaurants have the most wanky staff.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Fair assumption. He's probably thinking "How else does an ugly b*****d like that know so many attractive women?"

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Mods! FFS.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Harsh.  sjc's not a b*****d.

Image result for haters gonna hate gif

What I hate about eating out is the way the waiters in expensive restaurants always look at you. they can be super polite, but they have those dead fish eyes hiding irritation. The more expensive the restaurant, the clearer the spite is. 

Been lucky enough to eat in Andrew Fairlies place twice and each time had some of the most down to earth and decent waiters ive ever encountered, friendly, unpretentious and incredibly knowledgeable.
Perhaps it was just you?

anyone over the age of eleven who uses filters on pics that put bunny ears/cats whiskers/dogs tongues/christmas sparkles on their faces - just fucking grow up !

note: more mature ladies - if you want anything sparkly on your face, PM me....

Edited by Herman Hessian

1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

anyone over the age of eleven who uses filters on pics that put bunny ears/cats whiskers/dogs tongues/christmas sparkles on their faces - just fucking grow up !

88534EA7-2279-4A11-AEBF-5504E51E7182.jpeg

1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

Bite me. 

Snapchat-1742463748.jpg