Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyway, earlier today, whilst mopping the floors, the handle on the bucket snapped, spilling scaling water all over the kitchen floor (including under the fridge) and all over my left foot.

It was exceptionally painful. Had to run the foot under a cold shower for 20 minutes. Only resulted in a small blister though.

Just worried that in my absence the fridge will catch fire.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyway, earlier today, whilst mopping the floors, the handle on the bucket snapped, spilling scaling water all over the kitchen floor (including under the fridge) and all over my left foot.

It was exceptionally painful. Had to run the foot under a cold shower for 20 minutes. Only resulted in a small blister though.

Probably.

On the bright side you will have killed all the ants feasting on the hidden detritus.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If only there were legal firms that could help you get the compensation you deserve...

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You use boiling water to mop the floor? And wash your dishes under a running hot water tap? Why are you trying to kill the planet?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You use boiling water to mop the floor? And wash your dishes under a running hot water tap? Why are you trying to kill the planet?

No, it was just hot water from the tap. But it was still hot enough to burn.

Also the planet is sound; it's the people I want to bump off

14 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

One of the local young dogs challenged me today, as you all know, once one dog goes they all go......in the fucking river.

Seriously,  he was young and proud, I gave him a second chance. Written warning (kick to the puss), I could see the older dogs in the background shaking their heads.  

My grip, why do mother dogs (bitches) never teach there kids (puppies) of the boggie man many anymore?

If you feel you need to keep the killing dogs thing going as part of your online persona then batter in. If there is any element of truth in it then I hope you get mauled to death. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

If you feel you need to keep the killing dogs thing going as part of your online persona then batter in. If there is any element of truth in it then I hope you get mauled to death. 

"I could see the older dogs in the background shaking their heads" :lol:

Of course it's not fucking true.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

"I could see the older dogs in the background shaking their heads" :lol:

Of course it's not fucking true.

If they were older dogs maybe they had Parkinsons.