Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, Crroma said:

I get annoyed by low quality jokes, the kind of posts that everyone could have thought of, now and again you'll see a cracking joke and y'know generally you'll see people appreciate it from the like tally but so many posts are just terrible, old, easy shite attempts at humour.

Not trying to say this is a comedy club forum or that everything needs to be intelligent patter but so many folk just seem to string their way through this shitemare called life with the worst attempts at being funny, when you see it in clusters its draining

images (39).jpeg

9 hours ago, ah-dee said:

this is really petty but i hate it when things are crossed over when plugged into a double socket. for example the toaster is on the left and the kettle right but the toaster is plugged into the right of the double socket and vice versa.

petty but frustrating!

Should unplug them after using anyway so problem solved.

(actually not solved if you are making tea and toast at the same time but what kind of nutter would do that?)

13 hours ago, Crroma said:

I get annoyed by low quality jokes, the kind of posts that everyone could have thought of, now and again you'll see a cracking joke and y'know generally you'll see people appreciate it from the like tally but so many posts are just terrible, old, easy shite attempts at humour.

Not trying to say this is a comedy club forum or that everything needs to be intelligent patter but so many folk just seem to string their way through this shitemare called life with the worst attempts at being funny, when you see it in clusters its draining

Zen Archer has finally broken someone.

36 minutes ago, endieinreekie said:

My coffee machine at home has packed in and I'm having to drink instant. 

My workplace only has instant, so I’m seriously considering taking in my Nespresso machine but I’ve been told I’ll look like an absolute dick, so currently drinking filth every day.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

My workplace only has instant, so I’m seriously considering taking in my Nespresso machine but I’ve been told I’ll look like an absolute dick, so currently drinking filth every day.

Possibly one for the unpopular opinions thread but don't get the hype around a Nespresso machine at all.

Give me my filter coffee machine (provided it's decent coffee) any day of the week.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Possibly one for the unpopular opinions thread but don't get the hype around a Nespresso machine at all.

Give me my filter coffee machine (provided it's decent coffee) any day of the week.

Convenience and good coffee. Filter coffee is probably slightly better, but having to replace filters and fanny around with a milk frother etc is too much hassle. Nespresso (or any other similar machine) takes about 15 seconds to make a coffee that’s good enough.

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Try some Azera Intenso instant.

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Convenience and good coffee. Filter coffee is probably slightly better, but having to replace filters and fanny around with a milk frother etc is too much hassle. Nespresso (or any other similar machine) takes about 15 seconds to make a coffee that’s good enough.

Ah maybe that's the difference then, I just drink mine black so no fannying about with milk required.

Azera is actually not bad for instant tbf

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
Azera is actually not bad for instant tbf

Azera is great stuff. That's all I buy now.

Try a level teaspoon of Azera Intenso in an espresso cup, lovely.

23 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Nobody should have to drink instant. Do it.

5 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Why not get a cafetiere? We only have instant in the house for when morons like my mother come to visit.

I have one at work, but working from home today. I need to get one for home as well, in case of such disasters. This day is a fucking nightmare so far