Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I’ve still no idea why you’re talking about a rubber boy so I’m going to just put it down to you being a weird old pervert.

I think Zen is suggesting Tynie May have been three sheets to the wind, refreshed, pished.

If I didn't know the context of that picture and was shown, I'd still know that's Edinburgh. Dunno how, but still.

It’s on the Leith side of Ferry road, looks a bit seedy from outside but lots of take aways do. Ordered my last ever take away from there last night, had salt and chilli chicken, salt and chilli prawns and salt and chilli chips. Can’t wait til I need a shit in a site toilet later on!

ETA Beijing banquet is an all you can eat place like Jimmy Chungs, there’s one in Gilmerton and a few in Fife as far as I’m aware.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

ETA Beijing banquet is an all you can eat place like Jimmy Chungs, there’s one in Gilmerton and a few in Fife as far as I’m aware.

It’s in Danderhall. There is also one in Sighthill near to the Kia garage. Might even head over there later.