Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/street-beggar-who-made-100-13924512

Anyone who has seen this cùnt in action on Buchanan Street won't be surprised. The annoying thing is he could have been lifted everyday for harassment, but it had to come to this.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/street-beggar-who-made-100-13924512

Anyone who has seen this cùnt in action on Buchanan Street won't be surprised. The annoying thing is he could have been lifted everyday for harassment, but it had to come to this.

A Celtic fan from Paisley, doesn’t surprise me...

4 hours ago, Slenderman said:

People that say "Robbie Burns". Rabbie or Robert ya fucking fannys.

Goalkeeper Robert Douglas was "Bobby Douglas" when he played for Meadowbank Thistle (3rd choice he was and all). I don't think he became Rab until he signed for Celtic. 

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Goalkeeper Robert Douglas was "Bobby Douglas" when he played for Meadowbank Thistle (3rd choice he was and all). I don't think he became Rab until he signed for Celtic. 

Pretty sure he was 'Rab' at Dundee.

The fact that 80% of transfers today are loan deals, and not very interesting ones despite SSN getting a boner over most of them.

ETA loan deals. There should be a limit on the number of times a player can be loaned out during his career. Gets boring seeing the same names pop up all the time.

Edited by IainMorton

9 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

When an character in a film or TV show needs medication (pain, stress, heart pains etc) and they pop a couple of pills from a bottle, and look like they're getting relief (oo-er) the second they swallow them.

Starting to notice this more and more, and it's annoying me more than it should.

Or they swallow them without any water.

7 hours ago, mathematics said:

The phrases  “announce <whoever>” and “<list of people> your boys took one hell of a beating”.

shite patter.

Yep. it's been overused by too many now - the original still makes me smile though.

I kind of want one of these shirts:

image.thumb.png.42f6a061d0946f1def9e631ead203efc.png

Edited by Hillonearth

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:25, Salvo Montalbano said:
On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:20, Rugster said:
At our practice they hold back a certain number of appointments each day for "emergency" or urgent appointments, for children and such like. Routine appointments are booked in advance. Maybe it's the same. I agree on the whole though, you're phoning because you're ill, you need to see someone quickly, not in a week's time when there is a slot.

Last time I did the whole "8.30 phone call roulette" I got through and was told the next doctors appointment available was in THREE WEEKS. Now I appreciate the surgery was short staffed, but by then I'd either have got better naturally or be dead. They then offered a telephone appointment but couldn't say when - I'm a teacher so can't have my phone on in class - so we had a game of Phone Tag while we tried to get hold of each other. This was in 2017. Mental how old fashioned things were and still are.

Are you still waiting for an appointment?