Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Attractive women in low cut tops who have a bad tattoo visible on their chest/neck whatever. Especially if it's some script sentence which is even worse than a design. Obviously I still wid, I haven't discovered standards or anything but it does get on my nerves.

1.  Overslept this morning. No big deal, it's Sunday but I have stuff to do and this means I'm running behind right from the start.

2.  Took the dogs out for their morning constitutional and while doing so, was gripped by an urgent need to take care of business myself. Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.

3.  Back inside to discover I'd stepped in one of their well-camouflaged stealth turds. Managed to catch it before tracking it into the house but I was wearing deep-treaded hiking shoes so that will be a happy hour to clean those later.

4.  Shoes off and into the library for a sit down and to download. For all the urgency, the turtle was a broad shouldered chap and getting things started required a tremendous amount of straining and a sensation, which I suspect, would be like the first night in a Turkish prison. Finally we got going and in short order, I lost about 3/4 of a stone.

5.  Which then blocked the pan. I was hoping it was simply a 2-flusher but no. Well and truly clogged. So, I'd to track down the plunger and sort things out and while I was doing that...

6.  One of the dogs barfed on the carpet in the living room.

I haven't even had a coffee yet.

went down with my missus to a race for life thing this morning.deafening music beforehand when people are meeting up and looking to get a bit of craic but music too loud for that.when no music local radio celebrity idiot hosting who is totally in love with her own voice.they even had music playing when they had their minutes reflection for people you know whove battled cancer.

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

Attractive women in low cut tops who have a bad tattoo visible on their chest/neck whatever. Especially if it's some script sentence which is even worse than a design. Obviously I still wid, I haven't discovered standards or anything but it does get on my nerves.

Which c**t invented that shite.

"Only God can judge me" = "WARNING: I am a fucking psychopath"

Was out for a meal with family, ordered Mediterranean pasta from the menu and was served this utter monstrosity.

I didn't think it was even possible to f**k up pasta to this extent. The shapes were penne (at some point in their existance anyway). 

I mean... fucking hell.

20190526_175827.jpg

10 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Was out for a meal with family, ordered Mediterranean pasta from the menu and was served this utter monstrosity.

I didn't think it was even possible to f**k up pasta to this extent. The shapes were penne (at some point in their existance anyway). 

I mean... fucking hell.

20190526_175827.jpg

Where did this happen?

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

I mean... fucking hell.

20190526_175827.jpg

Did Philpy invite you round?

14 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Everyone within a 50-mile radius will pay for it when it works its way through your system.

FIFY

Though frankly I reckon I'm safe as I only took one or two bites, also I'm not convinced it will even make it to my rear end.  Reckon it's more likely to get stuck somewhere and I'll have to have it surgically removed which should get me a few days off work so it's all good.

Edited by Rizzo

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Falkirk golf club, not somewhere I'd ever go for a meal but was the choice of the birthday lad (his fish and chips looked alright tbf).

Falkirk Golf Club.

Something not right about these three words put together...

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I mean... fucking hell.

20190526_175827.jpg

Reminds me of eating live monkey brain.