Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being unable to mange your time correctly and leaving coursework till the last minute.

Last night i was up till 1am finishing coursework due for today and tonight i've had to give my ticket for the match to a mate because i have to finish a documentry on Brian Laudrup for tomorrow

:angry:

Texting some mates yesterday who wants to watch idlewild in march as i am booking tickets. 2 replied and I bought 1 extra assuming 4 would be plenty as not many like them. Tonight I have had a load of calls and texts with people saying they will go now. I have since sold my last ticket and now the rest are moaning as they want to go and are incapable of booking a ticket themselves on line. Grrr

Guest Adam Wee

I normally don't post on this thread, but I am feeling quite down. Long story short, Old Bill appeared at my door today and have charged me with something I haven't done and 30 minutes later I found out that my cousin miscarried. I cannot express how gutted I am right now.

Dad just phoned. Dog's been put down :(

Sorry to hear that Debs. You were saying on msn the other day he didn't have long.

Pay munlochy a visit at the weekend, they have some really nice rescue dogs :)

I normally don't post on this thread, but I am feeling quite down. Long story short, Old Bill appeared at my door today and have charged me with something I haven't done and 30 minutes later I found out that my cousin miscarried. I cannot express how gutted I am right now.

Sorry to hear that Adam, tought time for her.

Keep the chin up. It gets easier after time (your cousin) and hopefully you get the charges dropped if you didnt do it :) (It isnt belting someone in a taxi rank in Hungary was it? :lol: )

Guest Adam Wee

Keep the chin up. It gets easier after time (your cousin) and hopefully you get the charges dropped if you didnt do it :) (It isnt belting someone in a taxi rank in Hungary was it? :lol: )

I honestly don't give a fucking monkeys about the court cases. Might seem petty but I honestly can't describe how I feel.

Duffman is going to get fucking murdered.

Guest Adam Wee

Fairy duff. If you want to get rid of evidence of your post incase he suddenly gets killed in a totally unrelated way, gimme a shout.

I'm sorry, I can't really comment. I will say something I don't want to. I am going through a bad time today and would probably kill him if I met him, or even spoke to him.

Duffman, I need to speak to you.

£200 for a service and a whole day without my car! Good grief. Did anyone mention these sorts of costs when I had my heart set on buying myself a nice car?

Ha, joke! ;)

£200 is a bit steep, what exactly does a service involve? I hope they will fix some stuff that may be wrong with it and not just charge me £200 to take a look at the thing. What's the difference between a service and an MOT anyway?

Tax due in bloody January. Damn thing.

In reality - I'd be lost without my car. :lol:

£200 for a service and a whole day without my car! Good grief. Did anyone mention these sorts of costs when I had my heart set on buying myself a nice car?

Ha, joke! ;)

£200 is a bit steep, what exactly does a service involve? I hope they will fix some stuff that may be wrong with it and not just charge me £200 to take a look at the thing. What's the difference between a service and an MOT anyway?

Tax due in bloody January. Damn thing.

In reality - I'd be lost without my car. :lol:

Find a trustworthy independant garage and have a full service on your car for around £70, AND probably get a better job done.

All this FDSH when re-selling is a bit of a nonsense, unless you change cars every couple of years.

A service is a 'healing process' for the wear and tear on your engine. The spark plugs get changed, the oil and it's filter get changed, and the air filter. Most get points changed as well. This is to allow the engine to run more efficiently.

An M.O.T is an examination of the basic roadworthiness of your vehicle, including emissions tesing, brakes, fluids, lights, electrics, in order that your car is basically deemed sound to be on the highway for another year.

Find a trustworthy independant garage and have a full service on your car for around £70, AND probably get a better job done.

A service is a 'healing process' for the wear and tear on your engine. The spark plugs get changed, the oil and it's filter get changed, and the air filter. Most get points changed as well. This is to allow the engine to run more efficiently.

I got my car serviced at a local garage a couple of months ago and it cost £80. I got all of the above done. :)

I think I might steal SaintSam's car. I would then switch the plates and take it on a round the world trip, posting pictures on P&B of it in different places - India, Kashmir, Vietnam, Dagenham.

It would without doubt be the best thread ever, excluding teh badger thread, the free MP3 thread and the Welsh Hen Night thread.

Good move of my little sister getting in tow with a mechanic!

Is it too soon to resort to the carry On School of Comedy's I bet she gets a regular good service' 'Is that your dipstick or are you just pleased to see me' type quips?! :ph34r::rolleyes::D