Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The guys at work just went to the pub to play pool after finishing or in their break.

Me? I get asked to hold the fort :-(

You'll have the last laugh as you get to witness our unique brand of expansive attacking football at Forthbank. :rolleyes:

Okay, so the Samaritans have you on 'call blocking' now....... :(

Linda and I broke up, mind you it was on good terms and hopefully we will remain friends.

Can we look forward to a drunken rant later tonight? :rolleyes:

Stuart, you've got a lot of wild oat sewing to do before committing yourself again young man!

I smaked the car on a bollard this morning, didn't see it when i was parking. Going to need a new bumper and passenger side wing at the very least :(

Husband is none too impressed!

Insurance company coming on Tuesday to pick it up. Most expensive blow dry 've ever had.

When people ask you to take xmas presents in your luggage for relatives your visiting. I said as long as they are small and light. Went to pack my case and i have no room for xmas presents except mine. Now i have the extended family moaning at me because my two step brothers and my dad and stepmum wont be getting some of their presents for xmas.

They can all f**k right off. I'm going over to visit my dad, step-mum and two brothers who i havent seen since last summer, i'm not going as a fucking postal service. The ones who are moaning the most are my cousin and her wife who i have seen about 2 times in the past 4 years. Dont see why they cant all chip in and send it in a parcel. It would only amount to about £40 so its only £6/7 each extra instead of dumping it all on me and i get the brunt of it because i'm chosing to take clothes instead of their presents.

Merry Fuking Xmass, bunch of ungrateful dicks.

People who leave there xmas shopping till the last minute, and then they moan about the shops being busy! what the f'k do they expect? oh, and people who clatter your ankles with trolleys in supermarkets :angry:

Guest xbasslichtie

My car packed in this afternoon - there was a leak in my coolant somewhere that drained the tank, I drove off and it started ticking on me, then stopped ticking over.....and now finally it no longer starts. Going to borrow my dads van so I can tow it home tomorrow - thank god it happened in Arbroath rather than Stirling!

So yet again, no car for me :(