Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 10/09/2023 at 19:12, GNU_Linux said:

The existence of etiquette experts.

These feckers have been around forever. Think of Swiss 'finishing schools', debutantes balls and these creepy upper class cvnts whose greatest desire is to be 'presented' to whichever inbred, bucktoothed fvckwit is on the throne.

Having said that, I've given up trying to be my wife's personal 'etiquettical advisor.' i.e. she still can't use 2 pieces of cutlery simultaneously. ('Murcan, obviously.)

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

These feckers have been around forever. Think of Swiss 'finishing schools', debutantes balls and these creepy upper class cvnts whose greatest desire is to be 'presented' to whichever inbred, bucktoothed fvckwit is on the throne.

That hasn't happened in this country since 1958.

12 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Having said that, I've given up trying to be my wife's personal 'etiquettical advisor.' i.e. she still can't use 2 pieces of cutlery simultaneously. ('Murcan, obviously.)

A load of pointless nonsense.

Elbows off the table!

Why?

Dunno. My mum and her mum told me not to, so just go along with it...

Edited by Hedgecutter