Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

It doesn't seem to apply to Saturdays. I've been on the LNER from Dundee to Inverkeithing for Pars games a few times and they were selling alcohol on it. This was in the morning too.

Two very good reasons to be allowing people a drink on that journey right there.

39 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The fact that there are multiple versions of this card that can only refer to one person.

Either the card company is happy with another some poor woman being blatantly lied to, or they're happy enough to profiteer from the best mum getting the same card twice.

PXL_20230925_143643777.thumb.jpg.4dd36be28140dbb0de550aad96cad8d8.jpg

P’n’B pedantry at it’s very finest. 

Edited by buchan30

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The fact that there are multiple versions of this card that can only refer to one person.

Either the card company is happy with some poor woman being blatantly lied to, or they're happy enough to profiteer from the best mum getting the same card twice.

PXL_20230925_143643777.thumb.jpg.4dd36be28140dbb0de550aad96cad8d8.jpg

stillgame-birthdaycairdpish.gif.984f0b931241ffe91f3ef7886e4f8e38.gif

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Last night.

Wife: why don't you have a beer? You've had a long day.

Me: No, I'm driving in the morning.

Wife: That's OK. I can drive us in. Just have a beer.

Me: OK. 

This morning.

test-drive-GIF.gif

A wife encouraging you to have a beer? There’s more to this story than meets the eyes. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

A wife encouraging you to have a beer? There’s more to this story than meets the eyes. 

You've been missing for a while, so you're probably not aware, but his Mrs routinely goes off on week long "holidays" without him, so your insinuations are actually matter of established fact. 

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You've been missing for a while, so you're probably not aware, but his Mrs routinely goes off on week long "holidays" without him, so your insinuations are actually matter of established fact. 

Thank you.

I might just do every post in the out the loop thread until I’m back up to speed. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

3 weeks till she's away again.