Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I feel your pain, man. I use "zero" instead of "0" on the phone because it stops idiots confusing it with 4.

Honestly, I give out a phone number and they say "I'll read it back - 4845...." I mean c'mon, surely anyone would realise that it would be an 0 instead of a 4? When was the last time you heard of a phone number starting with 4845?!

How does anyone confuse 'oh' with 'four'?

Do you have a really weird falkirkian accent?

How does anyone confuse 'oh' with 'four'?

Do you have a really weird falkirkian accent?

When your average customer is actually Mrs Jean Pilkinton-Smyth (83) of Ilfracombe, Devon, then you'd understand.

I have a very strong Falkirk accent.

Aw, I'm only messing, you look older that that wee Akritoi anyway. Hey, he could be Ron! :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor boy, the guy at PowerLeague thought he was 14/15 at the bar, same at Walkabout! :D

I'd do Hermione.

Me an my mate went to see the first Harry Potter, solely to see her in it.

We were dissapointed by the lack of nudity and sex scenes. :(

Trampolines - the current summer craze. Every other garden's got one and I'm getting totally fed up with trying to watch TV with a 'boingy, boingy, boingy' soundtrack coming from all the neighbours'. It's doing ma heid in! :angry:

And school holidays, with kids playing out noisily until midnight. I've got to be up at 06:30 for work ya little feckers - shaddup!! <_<

And the neighbour's kids who, whilst I'm chilling out playing my bass on the back garden steps, think it's great fun to open the close door to let their scabby collie dog into my garden to chase my cats! Wean's - feck 'em! :angry:

Rant over! Thank you - I feel better now! :rolleyes:

Text speak, I cant F*CKING STAND IT! Learn to write! I have a mate who swears by it, and he seems to spend more time working out how to write it then actually writing it! Tit!

The mthrfkng wnkr. fk hm, cnty bstrd.

Raith signing the second most Parsy man alive :bairn

Stevie Crawford is in signing talks. apparently he's just waiting for McGlynn to unveil his new assistant - Gerry Britton! :lol: