Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Women shouldn't even like football, because they are in the main, fucking clueless, as you have demonstrated.

Agreed. There was a woman on real radio today taking part in a quiz, one of the questions was "which scottish league team has always maintained it's amatuer status?"

Her answer? "st mirren" :lol::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Agreed. There was a woman on real radio today taking part in a quiz, one of the questions was "which scottish league team has always maintained it's amatuer status?"

Isn't that the right answer?

To be fair, that's not that easy. I bet a large number of men would struggle to give the right answer.

To be fair, that's not that easy. I bet a large number of men would struggle to give the right answer.

I wouldn's suspect there would be many football fans who wouldn't know that tbh. Even most people who have a slight knowledge of football would know that, I'd imagine...

I wouldn's suspect there would be many football fans who wouldn't know that tbh. Even most people who have a slight knowledge of football would know that, I'd imagine...

Even with the current goings on at Hearts? :o

I wouldn's suspect there would be many football fans who wouldn't know that tbh.

Football fans may get it incorrect, but I highly doubt they would be stupid enough to think a team could reach the SPL without paying a wage.

Was she a football fan though? I'd be very, very suprised if anyone who didn't know much about it would get that.

Fudge is right in that St. Mirren was a stupid answer if you knew anything about football... was probably just the first small-ish team that came into her head though.

Fudge is right in that St. Mirren was a stupid answer if you knew anything about football... was probably just the first small-ish team that came into her head though.

Ho ho ho, shetlandbairn has got his Savo hat on. It's just a pitty that the St.Mirren weans don't contribute much to General Nonsense or you would reel a few in. Well, actually, i'm very thankful they don't.

Ho ho ho, shetlandbairn has got his Savo hat on. It's just a pitty that the St.Mirren weans don't contribute much to General Nonsense or you would reel a few in. Well, actually, i'm very thankful they don't.

Nah! By small-ish I was meaning teams outwith the OF, Dundee United, the Edinburgh sides and Aberdeen.

You lot are all headfucks big time. :angry: I swear men were born with the gene of how to piss women off. :angry:

Women are much the same, and they have far too many different emotions to comprehend. Having an argument with a friend is not a good reason to cry.

Guest bairnbabe

:lol: Oh I am over it ;) An extra brain, try no brain at all ;)

As for women being the same as men in being headfucks, we definitely aint as bad! As for women being emotional, men just do the exact same when their beloved football team has been beaten, now that is a ridiculous reason to cry :lol:

:lol: Oh I am over it ;) An extra brain, try no brain at all ;)

As for women being the same as men in being headfucks, we definitely aint as bad! As for women being emotional, men just do the exact same when their beloved football team has been beaten, now that is a ridiculous reason to cry :lol:

If a man cries when his team is beaten, then he is a complete loser. The only time it's even acceptable to let a defeat get you down for more than an hour is a derby loss, or a cruch promotion match defeat.

I don't actually know any man who has cried after a football game, which perhaps suggests that the type of men you associate with are loose cannons anyway!

The slightest thing you say to a girl can change her emotions so drastically, which is why they are strange creatures. Not that I've ever said it, but a comment like 'I don't really like that top' would send them into a complete strop, because they want to be told it looks great.

If a man cries when his team is beaten, then he is a complete loser. The only time it's even acceptable to let a defeat get you down for more than an hour is a derby loss, or a cruch promotion match defeat.

I don't actually know any man who has cried after a football game, which perhaps suggests that the type of men you associate with are loose cannons anyway!

The slightest thing you say to a girl can change her emotions so drastically, which is why they are strange creatures. Not that I've ever said it, but a comment like 'I don't really like that top' would send them into a complete strop, because they want to be told it looks great.

Try losing a Scottish Cup final with 5 minutes to go, to a scrappy goal, blowing what could be the best chance ye'll see yer side have of winning the bloody thing :(

Yes I was upset. Football is not a matter of life or death; its more important than that. :P

Try losing a Scottish Cup final with 5 minutes to go, to a scrappy goal, blowing what could be the best chance ye'll see yer side have of winning the bloody thing :(

I'm sorry, I find even trying to imagine Stenhousemuir in a Scottish Cup Final and impossible task, so I'll have to take your word for it.