Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why anyone with the internet now needs to watch Scotsport now that perfectly adequate SPL highlights are on the front page of the BBC Sport website is beyond me.

Unless of course, they have a predilection for:

1) adverts

2) Archie McPherson's commentary

3) Andy Walker's analysis

4) The theme music from the 80s and hope that they bring it back

In my eyes, only 4) is acceptable.

It's now taken longer for my official written offer of employment to come through that it had to decide on a new job, look for it, get the interview, take it and be offered the position verbally.

Feckin HR departments :angry:

I'm really itching to hand in my notice. Bloody letter has been written and saved on my laptop for over 2 weeks now.

That fucking Amy MacDonald on the radio for the 3rd time this afternoon. I can't be the only one that think she needs to shut the f**k up, surely? She's like a poor-man's KT Tunstall. And I can't stand her, either.

I'd never heard of her. Just had a look at one of her videos on Youtube. Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all. Shite music and she reminds me of a Klingon.

Fudge's flat - RIP. Many a night were had there.

Remember the night me, you and Shakey had a slug race, with cases of Stella as obsticles? What a night.

Goldeneye as well. End of an era :(

Ahh, that was a classic night indeed.

B)

That was a classic flat and that was probably the best year of my life. I'm sure the new one will get to experience some carnage as well :D

I'm sure it will.

:D B)

Why is it ridiculous and bizarre?

Share the daftness, you know you want to..... ;)

Sadly not. Recently my ex was fed a pack of lies by one of our "friends" and this caused a bit of tension. Luckily it was all resolved but given that the backstabber in question has someone who browses this forum it might not be the best idea in the world ;)

Just expressing my frustration at the situation I am currently in :)

most skint I have been in over 3 years (self inflicted) and I was looking forward to this bank holiday weekend loads as I hardly have any holiday left. To add insult to injury when attempting to withdraw a small amount of money the machine swallowed my card :angry: