Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus
I may be wrong, but just because she posted this at 1.30 in the morning (or whatever) doesn't mean she was actually using it at the time.

So what, her oven died at Teatime, and she waited6-7 hours before posting that the oven was dead?

Not to mention that moaning about the oven at 1:30am is odd regardless of when it was used.

How in fucks name can 15 minutes of work, 30 minutes tops, be worth £176? I swear, they call us the criminals, the fucking Lawyers are the ones that are the robbing fuckers.

Thought you were happy with the outcome, in which case it's money well spent. Pretty good value considering possible alternatives.

For the first time in months I arrived home on the back of an RAC vehicle. :(

Fanbelt came off, and I thought it was a routine matter of calling the RAC out ot sort it. Unfortunately, the guy took one look at it and told me I needed a new pulley and belt. Bugger. :(

So what, her oven died at Teatime, and she waited6-7 hours before posting that the oven was dead?

Not to mention that moaning about the oven at 1:30am is odd regardless of when it was used.

Maybe she couldn't sleep. :unsure:

Thought you were happy with the outcome, in which case it's money well spent. Pretty good value considering possible alternatives.

Ach, you are probably right, but I shouldn't have needed to bring him into it all.

Still, it was a good outcome, I'm just going to bite my tongue and fire off a cheque in the morning.

Guest XaaronPrimus
A parcel has been left for me in the flat below me and the stupid cunt isn't answering even though I can hear their TV so they are just ignoring the door. Pricks!

He'll have been watching the football. Try now.

Realising that a cup tie v Motherwell is as close as my team will get to the big time for at least 10 years :(

How about realising that a diddy cup tie against Forfar is the closest my team will ever get to the big time, but still being absolutely gutted that I can't go?

:lol::(