Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The woman that has been phoning me on an hourly basis to get her interview changed, leaving me with only her mobile number to contact her on, while I was trying to get hold of any one of the 9 people being interviewed that day to swap her with isn't answering her mobile, because 'the person you are calling is unable to take your call', and she doesn't have voicemail. Arseholes. She's probably not answering because it's a withheld number.

Well, f**k it. Her interview's changed, and if she won't answer her damn phone, it's not my fault.

The ones coming round here have been brilliant. :D The youngest was about 3 and he was a vampire - he had a class costume! Then I had a group of about 7 girls (aged between 5 and 10) who sang me a song about digging up worms or something. They were brilliant! :lol:

Guest XaaronPrimus
The ones coming round here have been brilliant. :D The youngest was about 3 and he was a vampire - he had a class costume! Then I had a group of about 7 girls (aged between 5 and 10) who sang me a song about digging up worms or something. They were brilliant! :lol:

It must be better out in the sticks, as you wouldn't have thought they'd cause mischeif, not least of all because they'd be easily identifiable...

Around 50 people were made redundant in work today. Thankfully customer services were unaffected, but it's still shit seeing people you know losing their jobs.

f**k me, you think that's a petty annoyance? They must love you Mr Sensitive. :o

My wife has informed me the painters are in. This isn't a petty moan on the sexual front - it now means she'll have a pop at me for the least petty things she can think of. :(