Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Probably been mentioned before but ignorant smegs who don't indicate coming up to roundabouts. You sit there waiting for them to cross your path and then they blissfully turn left while you burn holes in their head with your eyes.

I can't remember a thing about last night, and don't particularly want to. Last I heard I was chucked out of at least 3 pubs in Broughty Ferry.

I think I've got a few apologies to make, but the problem is I don't know to whom.

Life in general.

A very close friend is currently in hospital, having fallen down a 5th floor stairwell on Friday night. She was rushed to the Western General, then moved to the Southern to the Brain unit. She has severe brain and skull injuries, is in an induced coma, on life support and showing no brain activity on her right hand side.

This girl is 21 years old. She may never wake up again, and even if she does, the statistic probability is that her life won't be woth living, and she'd be better off dead.

I've tried everything to take my mind off it, have played several hours of football and drank a shit load of lager over the last 3 nights. And somehow I have still only managed around 6 hours sleep throughout it all. As a result I'm starting to feel pretty ill.

Life's a fucking bitch, and if anything proved that there's no God, this is it. Why something like this would happen to someone so young and so innocent when there are so many more deserving people out there I'll never understand.

Probably been mentioned before but ignorant smegs who don't indicate coming up to roundabouts. You sit there waiting for them to cross your path and then they blissfully turn left while you burn holes in their head with your eyes.

People have started to do that tippy-tappy thing with their brakes to me now when I come up behind them. Why do people think that it's clever to try and have you crash into the back of them?

The only reason I'm so near your rear is because you're doing 37mph on a 60mph road. Maybe you don't have a fucking job to go to or a fifth gear on your gearbox, but I do, so excuse me for being stuck behind you as you meander slowly along in your self-righteous haze of hoping I'll crash into you and wagging your finger at me like a headmistress.

Why is it that when you get a chippy lunch at work, people pass your desk and help themselves to a chip? When you complain to them, they seem offended as if you are the one in the wrong! Its my lunch and I don't want your grubby paws in it! Buy your own chippy arsehole! Don't see me coming over and taking a bite of your sandwich or a mouthful of your soup, do you?

Bugs my full face that does.

Why is it that when you get a chippy lunch at work, people pass your desk and help themselves to a chip? When you complain to them, they seem offended as if you are the one in the wrong! Its my lunch and I don't want your grubby paws in it! Buy your own chippy arsehole! Don't see me coming over and taking a bite of your sandwich or a mouthful of your soup, do you?

Bugs my full face that does.

It's nowhere near as annoying as people eating a chippy at their desk, to be honest.

Guest The Phoenix
so i text lots of burds and some pals - ok if thats what you call gay :blink:

Methinks that you jump in to defend yourself too quickly.

We are talking 2362 texts in what I estimate to be a max of 29 days - that is getting on for 80 a day.

Ok, I retract the gay bit and replace it with sad. ;)