Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

SPT. The trains were fecked this morning and Gilmour Street was heaving with hunners of angry commuters trying to get alternative buses/taxi's into Glasgow. My airport bus was crammed, when it usually only has 10 to 15 people on it, as a load of smart arses were going to the airport to pick up the 500 flyer service to Buchanan Street. Made me 25 minutes late for work! :angry: GRRRRRRR! <_<:(

I hate people that moan about having the cold. They have a runny nose and they sneeze but they make it sound like they are at death's door.

On a similar note, I hate people who bravely soldier on to work with a heavy cold or 'flu as they don't want to have a day's sick day, and are then oblivious to the fact that they've just caused three people to take two days off as they've coughed and sneezed all their bugs on everyone else.

On a similar note, I hate people who bravely soldier on to work with a heavy cold or 'flu as they don't want to have a day's sick day, and are then oblivious to the fact that they've just caused three people to take two days off as they've coughed and sneezed all their bugs on everyone else.

And here we have the reason that i had a cold this weekend

I hate people that moan about having the cold. They have a runny nose and they sneeze but they make it sound like they are at death's door.

*Sniff*

This thread is called "petty things that get on your nerves" as i posted the cold is petty and it does get on everyones nerves.

Judges

Dr Andrew Judge, for refusing to change my politics tutorial, leaving me with a 3 hour workathon first thing Monday mornings instead of a civilised Thursday.

I haent any proof of his identity, but he looked like an 'Andrew Judge' type of person...