Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wasn't that the point of it.... :lol:

I have to agree,it was the best thing on the TV last night. (Apart from kingpin :D )

Women who huff despite being assured that the film is great 'and has an amish bowler going on a road trip'.

Wasn't that the point of it.... :lol:

I have to agree,it was the best thing on the TV last night. (Apart from kingpin :D )

I would have thought the point of the show would also be to raise a few laughs but it failed miserably in my opinion.

Kingpin on the other (Rubber) hand was hilarious.

I would have thought the point of the show would also be to raise a few laughs but it failed miserably in my opinion.

Kingpin on the other (Rubber) hand was hilarious.

It's more of a show,watched by brain dead zombies year after year....The proper programe isn't the sort of thing I'd watch,then again there really isn't anything worth watching anytime over the weekend,other than football.

I have a vague feeling of unease. After a stressful day, I've been packing for my conference (which I don't want to go to, I like it here in Scotland, but thats another story :( ), and rather unusually, I've got stuff organised on schedule...

However, this is worrying me, for I travel light, with a small rucksack, and yet its still sitting a third empty when I can't think of anything else to pack! Shoes, packed, all clothes (shirts and trousies) packed, big back of toiletries, haircare products, alarm clock, books, paperwork, all packed! Its still so empty though, WTF have I forgotten to put in??

I have a vague feeling of unease. After a stressful day, I've been packing for my conference (which I don't want to go to, I like it here in Scotland, but thats another story :( ), and rather unusually, I've got stuff organised on schedule...

However, this is worrying me, for I travel light, with a small rucksack, and yet its still sitting a third empty when I can't think of anything else to pack! Shoes, packed, all clothes (shirts and trousies) packed, big back of toiletries, haircare products, alarm clock, books, paperwork, all packed! Its still so empty though, WTF have I forgotten to put in??

Double multi pack of cheesy wotsits?

Guest Brigton Derry Boy

I don't mean to be critical but TROUSIES? Are you going to be dressing a 5 year old on your travels? :P That sounds like the biggest small rucksack ever.