Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Supermarket charity bagpackers. Now, I am more than happy to put money in their bucket, and I've even been known to flash a saucy wink whilst doing so, but I'm simply uncomfortable with strangers pawing my soft fruit.

Thing is, I can never bring myself to refuse their offer. One doesn't want to appear rude.

Thing is, I can never bring myself to refuse their offer. One doesn't want to appear rude.

I refuse all the time. Specifically because those useless b*****ds can't pack bags properly. Its worse if its a woman. Im not normally sexist, but in my experience, women can't pack shopping bags!

Ill give them 50p or a quid maybe if they leave me the f**k alone and don't harass me.

Guest The Phoenix
He gets it all from his father. He's an argumentative fucker ;)

:o

Interesting and somewhat surprising twist - you moan with pleasure and he argues. :blink:

If Dryon Daal scores, never mind a fucking overhead kick from 30 yards, against us on Saturday, I think I might just walk out of the stadium and run back to Glasgow. Crying. :lol:

I hear Dyron had an incident that would of warmed your heart <_<

I've just been playing the "deal or no deal" game on the paddypower website. I only needed one box to bag myself £250,000. I rather fuckin stupidly decided to swap the boxes. If i had kept my original box i would have been in the money. :(

Tough shit for them! Im not sure of the rules, but is it not the case that a bid is a contract, and so they are obliged to buy? I could be wrong here mind.

I think so, but I've just decided to offer it to the 2nd highest bidder since it was only 50p less.

I'm pretty sure I could complain about him though. Apparently he bid on the wrong item. <_<

My wee one's mobile is driving me nuts. If it isn't playing elevator music it's playing animal noises, I'm beginning to sympathise with Middleton Mouse and her escaped cricket as it's one of the sound effects of the bleeding thing.

Think that was Mr John Stewart who took the honours today. Dyron let me down, he didn't even shoot this afternoon. :bairn

Maybe you should change your icon to Mr Stewart :lol:

Anyway my pttgoyn is after County's apparent worst display of the season, I am travelling to Livingston next sat

Oh the joys :rolleyes: