Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Heres something that gets on my nerves. Hookers whose teeth grate against your "member" and those that tell you after the moneyshot that thats your whack.

Im not bitter.

You get what you pay for,maybe you should have gone for a better class of hooker. :lol:

I've also got some pennies scattered about the outsiders.

:angry: :angry:

For some reason, PaddyPower.com didn't take my bets. I wouldn't have made much money, only about a fiver or something, but still, that's two pints <_<

Fucking Irish.

Cerium finished fifth at 100-1! Robbing b*****d :(

Edited by Dunc

Mates are going out in Edinburgh tonight, I can't go because I'm a little skint.

The tables will be turned when I'm over there next Sunday and they have work on Monday morning though B)

Edinburgh closed next weekend for repairs.

Down in Kaikoura (South Island) today, to watch whales out in the bay. Except they didn't show, and I was sea sick for the first time in my life. :barf

And Christchurch is pish, for a town it's size there was f**k all happening on a saturday night.

For the money we spent, I could have been in the bloody gold coast for the weekend :angry:

Did you get your money back from the whale watching folk- you're meant to if you don't see any.

Christchurch is probably the most boring place in the whole of NZ- it doesn't have the small-town inbred animalism of other shitehole NZ towns like Whangerai or Gisborne, but there is nothing going on in the centre apart from one wee strip of bars (Oxford Terrace?). The scenery is quite nice in the parks but considering the masses of other scenery in the South Island it's small beer. Just go and enjoy the TranzAlpine, the West coast of the South Island is like nothing you've seen in yer puff- you've got the shite bit out the road now.

And I really hate how their sporting teams win the cricket + rugby every year.

Went bowling tonight with a few mates and we left to find that some cunts decided it would be fun to smash my mates windscreen. The police didn't give a shit, and apparently the CCTV 'wasn't facing that direction.'

Went bowling tonight with a few mates and we left to find that some cunts decided it would be fun to smash my mates windscreen. The police didn't give a shit, and apparently the CCTV 'wasn't facing that direction.'

We got out house burgled when we were on holiday a few years ago and we found out that they had used my wifes credit card at a cash point,We then found out the CCTV was available but did the police bother to get it???

Did they hell we had to get it and feck all happened and no one was arrested <_<

Every bloody American I know plus a good amount of others won't stop talking about going to see Obama's speech today. I don't care how close to him you were, I don't want to see the photos, I don't want to know anything! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!