Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Large supermarket chains like Asda, Tesco etc should all have the same layout so people in different towns or cities still know where to find stuff.

For example:-

Aisle 1 - Veg.

Aisle 2 - Dairy.

And so on.

Cheers pal! :lol:

Edited by Andy.C
It was early.

I think I've lost all faith in football. Normally I'd hate Saturday's without the fitbah, and there are a few options of matches I could go to, but I really cannot be arsed going.

Just shows what one shite season does to you, cheers John :angry:

Heid up! My first full season attending the Rovers was under Anelka! Hopefully Clyde's situation will improve as it always is a shame to see the fans and those involved with the club going through uncertainty.

Heid up! My first full season attending the Rovers was under Anelka! Hopefully Clyde's situation will improve as it always is a shame to see the fans and those involved with the club going through uncertainty.

I'm amazed that wasn't your one and only season.

Large supermarket chains like Asda, Tesco etc should all have the same layout so people in different towns or cities still know where to find stuff.

For example:-

Aisle 1 - Veg.

Aisle 2 - Dairy.

And so on.

Cheers pal! :lol:

Agree with that.Know the layout of the Chesser ASDA like the back of my hand,go to the new one in Leith and its back to front. Mind it is Leith.

Agree with that.Know the layout of the Chesser ASDA like the back of my hand,go to the new one in Leith and its back to front. Mind it is Leith.

Exactly. The Sainsbury's at the Great Western Retail Park has the entrance on the left, so you start with fresh veg, the fresh fish and meat counter, turn right into the meat aisle then left again into the butters, cheese and cooked meats aisle and so on.

But the Sainsbury's at Breahead has the entrance on the right, so you start with fresh veg etc on the right, then have to turn left - it's all backwards so where you'd turn left at the GWR Sainsbury's you turn right at Braehead.

It's all very confusing.....

.....oh gods, it's just turned 12pm and I'm moaning about supermarkets! :( When's kick-off again? 12:30pm? :)

I'm the same. I saw the end of the Calderon season, but that year it was mostly just every now and again I'd go along to a home game with my Dad.

The Anelka season I saw every home game (bar one at the very end, I think) and plenty away games.

We could teach these poovey lightweight Clyde fans a thing or two ;)