Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I missed out on winning student sports article of the year

I missed out on getting drunk on free wine, because I have an exam on friday

I missed the football because I was at this awards 'do'

And I've got a cold.

Guff.

canny get past this bit in Cod WAW :angry:

I watched two mates completing the co-op campaign in one particularly boring afternoon. I may be of assistance. Basically, you have to shoot lots of people.

I went to Tesco tonight for a crate of stella for the football tonight, and, you know, generally for the rest of the week, since I had none left.

I picked up one of those boxes of 20, and thought it felt a bit "loose".

Anyway, I got home, opened it up (it was properly sealed up and all that) and there were only 19 fukin cans in it! :o

I actually was flabbergasted, then I just couldn't help laughing. I mean, what chance have you got? "Excuse me Mr Tesco, I bought this case of beer and there were only 19 cans instead of 20". "Aye, right you are son, LMAO".

:huh:

I went to Tesco tonight for a crate of stella for the football tonight, and, you know, generally for the rest of the week, since I had none left.

Anyway, I got home, opened it up (it was properly sealed up and all that) and there were only 19 fukin cans in it! :o

I actually was flabbergasted, then I just couldn't help laughing. I mean, what chance have you got? "Excuse me Mr Tesco, I bought this case of beer and there were only 19 cans instead of 20". "Aye, right you are son, LMAO".

:lol:

Unlucky Ruggy.

The Gray Ghost isn't one for paranoia, but there is a noose slowly being tightened around The Gray Ghosts neck. An odd absence from his supervisor, a strange paper review request, being asked to review a paper for a conference at short notice by the chairman, who is a colleague of The Gray Ghosts supervisor, and the paper being co-authored by the conference chairman.

Its like they've finally figured out that The Gray Ghost is a pish artist, and The Gray Ghost is reading this paper very closely, looking for the trap his so called "colleagues" have blatantly prepared. <_<

I just found something that's rather upset me a little bit and now I'm not going to sleep tonight. I don't even want to go to bed just now. <_<

Just out of interest, and not actually related to your post, what brings you back online after so long (too long) away? You're a stronger person than The Gray Ghost, who struggles to last a couple days without reading the forum! :ph34r:

Assuming you purchased the case from TESCO Rutherglen (as i believe you did last Sunday ;) ) then you would have a great chance at getting you're extra can's since the majority of our Stella cases seemed to have less than exhibited amount in them, so much soo went rejected several pallot's of deliveries..

I missed out on winning student sports article of the year

I missed out on getting drunk on free wine, because I have an exam on friday

I missed the football because I was at this awards 'do'

And I've got a cold.

Guff.

Was it the Write stuff tonight?

My car,s exhaust is on its last legs,and as it is the cat as well we are talking mega bucks.As the old girl is going to be replaced soon i cant see the point in forking out hundreds.Unfortunately i'm not in the financial position to replace it till Aug.So it is the bus for me...

Does anybody know how many cases of beer you are allowed to carry on LRT buses.

My car,s exhaust is on its last legs,and as it is the cat as well we are talking mega bucks.As the old girl is going to be replaced soon i cant see the point in forking out hundreds.Unfortunately i'm not in the financial position to replace it till Aug.So it is the bus for me...

Does anybody know how many cases of beer you are allowed to carry on LRT buses.

I thought you were talking about the cat, there.