Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im at a house party. Its so shite that ive commandered the computer and I'm sittin on this. Not a bit of John McVeigh is a tit in sight. Better perk up/.

I'd get off now and remember to log out before someone sees you on it and then decides to come back later and start posting pish under your name. Oh, and be grateful you're not a moderator, eh Reina? :lol:

I'd get off now and remember to log out before someone sees you on it and then decides to come back later and start posting pish under your name. Oh, and be grateful you're not a moderator, eh Reina? :lol:

If they do that il burn the place doon lol.

Na I unticked the box that says 'Remember me' so as soon as one ae the p***ks comes aff this il be logged out.

Its no all bad I suppose - ive plenty ae vodka.

Lol at that John McVeight edit btw.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

Im at a house party. Its so shite that ive commandered the computer and I'm sittin on this. Not a bit of John McVeigh is a tit in sight. Better perk up/.

You went before 11pm. There's the problem.

If you're going to a house party you have to get a few friends to yours before it, get whallopped there, then head to the party already guffed. Not only is it the law, it makes for a much more interesting evening.

You went before 11pm. There's the problem.

If you're going to a house party you have to get a few friends to yours before it, get whallopped there, then head to the party already guffed. Not only is it the law, it makes for a much more interesting evening.

I'm well on my road. Fair tanning the vodka. I got warned that if I turned up pished I wisnae gettin in lol. Troublemaker apparently.

House parties in my experience were always quite shit. You would always end up with some bird greeting about something. If you were lucky, a fight would break out and you could have a laugh at that.

I remember one where the house got totally wrecked. Tellys, an Xbox (the old one, it's been a while since I have attended one), Playstations, DVD players, Laptops, the lot were nicked. Someone also put their foot through a family portrait, which I thought was a bit shit.

I remember one where the girls parents ended up coming home earlier than they were meant to. Her Mum went nuts and her Dad just stood out the back garden having a smoke and a beer with a few of my friends and myself. It was a pretty bizarre night.

The last really good one I was at was New Years, when I was drinking a Buckfast laced punchbowl while chatting to NA51. I think.

I woke up alone in the house 2pm the next day. Unfortunately it wasn't my fecking house.

Guest The Phoenix
My best mate's just been made redundant.

I'm glad I left when I did, but that doesn't mean his employers aren't c***s. :(:angry: :angry: :angry:

:(

Not much consolation but I'm of the belief that all employers ultimately turn out to be c***s.

I want to leave and my c***s won't let me (well not on the terms I want anyway). :angry:

House parties in my experience were always quite shit. You would always end up with some bird greeting about something. If you were lucky, a fight would break out and you could have a laugh at that.

I don't really like house parties, mainly because I've never been to a great one. The best one I've been to was a joint 18th at my mates house. I was disgustingly drunk that night. I went down to the Asda before heading up to get my carry out... I was prepared for war that night. Bottle of Vodka, 3 litre bottle of Cider and a fair whack of cans. Now, I'm no Gav, so I didn't get through it all, but I gave it my best shot.

I don't know how much of it I had, but the pictures from the night suggest I fairly went for it!

My best mate's just been made redundant.

I'm glad I left when I did, but that doesn't mean his employers aren't c***s. :(:angry::angry::angry:

My friend had a week off work 2 weeks ago, and on the Friday he got a letter through saying the company had went into liquidation, and he no longer had a job. Now, he's a 3rd year apprentice Electrician, so I knew he wouldn't be out of the game for too long. I phoned him on the Tuesday.... He was just finishing work.

Yep, the jammy vagina got let go on the Friday, interview on the Monday and started work on the Tuesday.

Just like a Craig David song.

Idea!

As long as you're at least 60% confident that nobody at the party is going to dip their boaby in it, it's almost definitely a brilliant idea.

I think the one at the party I mentioned started off as a big bowl of Sex on the Beach, but it was quickly corrupted with various types of alcopop, Aftershock, and whatever else could be had.

And also, secretly, a fair whack of absinthe.

Edit: By a strange coincidence, I'm fairly sure the Caley goalkeeper in the sig above this post was at said party.

Edited by Dunc