Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to sort out my student finances over the phone. The idiots at SAAS gave me a number to phone, I phoned it and it told me to phone SAAS. Now I can't get through to SAAS.

Youve read The Times about as many times as you've been to Ibrox you lying little sad case.

That's hardly practicable; I get The Times every day and I certainly can't go to Ibrox every day... although I do understand the gloryhunter "dig". ;)

i never got my overtime in my pay this month. This has left me raging. away just now to see about getting this sorted

Join the club, 26 hours OT I was meant to get last week, wasn't processed in time so I won't see the money until next payday, the middle of September.

:huh: Please explain how I'm lying.

Certainly.

You dont buy 'The Times' you are just claiming to in order to sound intellectual. You rarely, if ever, go to Ibrox because you are a gloryhunting wee dafty from stirling.

This is all just my opinion of course and there is every chance that I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Certainly.

You dont buy 'The Times' you are just claiming to in order to sound intellectual. You rarely, if ever, go to Ibrox because you are a gloryhunting wee dafty from stirling.

This is all just my opinion of course and there is every chance that I am wrong, but I doubt it.

If I may post a serious post for once. :D

I can completely understand your view, but I only really wind people up on here and my comments aren't to be taken seriously; you can't really judge a person on what they write on an internet forum. :lol:

I can assure you I'm not lying, although you're right in the respect I rarely attend Gers games at the moment, but hopefully that will be rectified soon! :)

If I may post a serious post for once. :D

I can completely understand your view, but I only really wind people up on here and my comments aren't to be taken seriously; you can't really judge a person on what they write on an internet forum. :lol:

I can assure you I'm not lying, although you're right in the respect I rarely attend Gers games at the moment, but hopefully that will be rectified soon! :)

Obviously you cant know what someones REALLY like, but the internet patter on your internet persona gets on my internet tits.

Obviously you cant know what someones REALLY like, but the internet patter on your internet persona gets on my internet tits.

:lol:

I do apologise, in that case. I really didn't want to get on your tits, even metaphorically! ;)

Today's PTTGOYN.

Album artwork.

Now, I realise that you're no longer got as big a space for your image on the front of your album/single, given that its a CD and not an LP, but the lack of effort still disappoints me. Don't put yourself on the cover, nobody wants to see you.

The sheer lack of psychedelic dragons, spaceships and wizards worries me.

I want to see less of this:

IAmSashaFierce.jpg

UncleB.jpeg

and more of this:

whitesnake-lovehunter-460-100-460-70.jpg

Styx_-_Man_of_Miracles.jpg

Today's PTTGOYN.

Album artwork.

Now, I realise that you're no longer got as big a space for your image on the front of your album/single, given that its a CD and not an LP, but the lack of effort still disappoints me. Don't put yourself on the cover, nobody wants to see you.

The sheer lack of psychedelic dragons, spaceships and wizards worries me.

I want to see less of this:

IAmSashaFierce.jpg

UncleB.jpeg

and more of this:

whitesnake-lovehunter-460-100-460-70.jpg

Styx_-_Man_of_Miracles.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with the first image. ;)