Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah, chatting to folk when you can talk about the same subject that you both like will get confidence up no bother.

FAFC; drink a bottle of buckfast or something then the days of fannying about with headphones are a distant past.

I too am 16, and wouldn't say I'm the most confident of people about, but I could definetly speak to someone if I wanted too. I would also agree it'll probably get easier as you get older.

Go out, get pished and pull the ugliest girl you can.

If that won't inspire you to start gaining confidence...

I dont drink, mainly because it might f**k up my epilepsy pills

erm, i think this is more of a PTTGOYN than a RTBC

i was talking to some girl on msn and she started banging on about some emo pish when she randomly went 'i wanna f**k you.' and then signed out

er no, you're 14 and live in australia

erm, i think this is more of a PTTGOYN than a RTBC

i was talking to some girl on msn and she started banging on about some emo pish when she randomly went 'i wanna f**k you.' and then signed out

er no, you're 14 and live in australia

Cyber sex my friend. I'm sure SimonLichtie could give you a few pointers.

aye but she's 14 ffs <_<

what, and let him post it up on P&B? No chance :lol:

She's nearly legal. And it's not actual sex, so you're not breaking any laws. Although if she sends you nawty pix it would be.

In all probability, it was probably a 48 year old man in his mum's attic looking to exchange scat video's with you.

She's nearly legal. And it's not actual sex, so you're not breaking any laws. Although if she sends you nawty pix it would be.

good point :lol:

In all probability, it was probably a 48 year old man in his mum's attic looking to exchange scat video's with you.

nah, it isnt