Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My flatmate has come home and since I had been watching tv for most of the night I gave him the remote. Now I am watching some programme about fish. I am tempted to feck off to my bed now :lol:

Edited by The Minertaur

I'm turning into capy.

Speeding ticket today - was caught doing 62 in a 50 zone. Please note, if I was doing 60, I would not have been caught, plus, it's KPH, no MPH.

2 Fecking kilometres an hour over.

b*****ds.

The boyfriend has just been told he's not allowed to take any holidays at Christmas or New Year. Actually he's not allowed any holidays whatsoever and has been told he has to work 365 days before he is entitled to a holiday because he hasn't had a full time contract for a year yet.

Now this would of been a perfectly acceptable excuse if he hadn't already taken 15 days holiday this year. It's only because its Christmas time! He's already paid for his flights home.

This means it will be another 5 months or so before I see him :(

Why don't you go the opposite way?

I'm turning into capy.

Speeding ticket today - was caught doing 62 in a 50 zone. Please note, if I was doing 60, I would not have been caught, plus, it's KPH, no MPH.

b*****ds.

We're getting away with 30kph over the limit at the moment it seems and 40kph when you cross the Abu Dhabi border.

Awesome. :D

I'm turning into capy.

b*****ds.

Glad im a good roll model,im fine today.Mind i have just discovered the Barca game kicks of at around 5--5.30 ish tonight.i hope my boss is back at work today and is happy with the way i have handled things in his absence .And that i can get away early. I hate grovelling.

We're getting away with 30kph over the limit at the moment it seems and 40kph when you cross the Abu Dhabi border.

Awesome. :D

well if yer plans go to fruitition, you better get used to it at some stage....

There's hardly a motorway outside of Auckland, full stop. The road/rail network is a bloody disgrace....

I'm forever taking the pish about that one, the "motorway" in Dunedin is 2 lanes and last for a few miles.

They seem to be trying in the North Island at least to make it a bit better, they don't really need them down South though.

That's nae worse than buying some burd a drink and then her wandering off which has happened to every lad!

This doesn't happen to me often. Mainly because I don't buy them drinks because I am barely able to stammer out a sentence.

This doesn't happen to me often. Mainly because I don't buy them drinks because I am barely able to stammer out a sentence.

Heh, last two burds I've pulled have actually turned down the offer of a drink! Now that I remember that, I see that this is a good attribute. I should get texting.

Avril's 2010 official calendar has just been cancelled. :( Gutted tbh, was looking forward to it but at least I didn't pre order it like some other people. Hopefully the unofficial calendars will be up to scratch.

It's simple. You're Duncan, he's Duncan't.

You're welcome to join my club of "Shitty Puns". I actually came out with a half decent pun today which was a bit terrifying. :lol: