Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mum got a new MP3 player, and she wants me to stick CD's on it, which I'm not bothered doing.

All my music files are MP4's, or whatever iTunes used, meaning I either have to rip all the CD's she wants onto Windows Media Player or EmoDio. :(

The girlfriend has found out that she has torn her achiles in her left foot. She also has a cast on her right arm so she cant really get crutches.

Am I bad that I find it a little bit funny? :ph34r:

Stop fucking hitting her for christ sake.

Cheers.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? If you are, your best bet is just to make sure you get drunk as quickly as possible on Saturday morning, and make sure you have beer in your hand at all times, that way you won't head to the bookies, as you'll be too busy getting pished.

Good luck though.

Are you going to the game on Saturday? If you are, your best bet is just to make sure you get drunk as quickly as possible on Saturday morning, and make sure you have beer in your hand at all times, that way you won't head to the bookies, as you'll be too busy getting pished.

Good luck though.

I am and Saturday will be the hardest day not to bet. I have to pass 5 or 6 bookies going to the football. I will just tell my mates not to let me go in. I might just go into them and tell them not to let me bet for so many years.

I am and Saturday will be the hardest day not to bet. I have to pass 5 or 6 bookies going to the football. I will just tell my mates not to let me go in. I might just go into them and tell them not to let me bet for so many years.

If your mates bet, then make sure you tell them to get to the bookies before they meet you. It's a bit shite if they all wander into the bookies when you're trying to quit gambling.

Just went through the pictures on my spare phone there, some absolute crackers. I've had the memory card the phone uses since I was 17, quite funny looking back at some of them. A few reminders of what the £12 free bar at Candlerooms did to us all as well!

On the slightly negative side, there were a couple of pictures of me and my ex. That put a bit of a dampener on things.