Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

See below.....

I concur. It's battering it down in Paisley and has been for the past couple of hours. If it's the Ralston parks you'd have been playing on, you'd best take a canoe or try water polo. :(

It's really bad here as well, I'm glad it's tomorrow I'm playing football. :lol:

I don't actually mind playing in the rain, it's just the getting there and getting home in the rain that I don't like.
It's really bad here as well, I'm glad it's tomorrow I'm playing football. :lol:

Yeah, that's a good point. :(

Mind you, if it's hammering down during the football (which I love), then I'd put up with wrapping up warm and wearing a hat on the way up and the way back. Lots of rain is fun to play in and means an opportunity for lots of slideys! 8)

See below.....

I concur. It's battering it down in Paisley and has been for the past couple of hours. If it's the Ralston parks you'd have been playing on, you'd best take a canoe or try water polo. :(

It was just a kick about with mates this afternoon, still I need my footie fix :(

My work still hasn't sorted out the allocation of Christmas holidays. Which means we can't plan whether or not we're going north. Also the new Ops manager has cancelled any further leave for the rest of the year (not already approved) which means if I don't get Christmas off I can't even take a few days the week before to go north and see everyone and drop off presents.

Hopefully they may see fit to make some decisions this week.

My work still hasn't sorted out the allocation of Christmas holidays. Which means we can't plan whether or not we're going north. Also the new Ops manager has cancelled any further leave for the rest of the year (not already approved) which means if I don't get Christmas off I can't even take a few days the week before to go north and see everyone and drop off presents.

Having worked for the same company a couple of years ago I can confirm that they are a nightmare for sorting out Christmas holidays. It took them until 2 days before Christmas before they finally authorised my holidays. Was unamused to say the least.

Best of luck Rowan, they really are a pathetic excuse for a company.

Having worked for the same company a couple of years ago I can confirm that they are a nightmare for sorting out Christmas holidays. It took them until 2 days before Christmas before they finally authorised my holidays. Was unamused to say the least.

That is dire. I don't hold much hope of going home for Christmas. :(

So, what direction are you heading in then, if you get the leave?

That it totally unacceptable! I can't believe any company these days would get away with that.

I'm off work for the day and I'm a complete loose end. I've done some washing and rated every album I have on iTunes. 43 of the 367 albums recieved the coveted *****. I've done some hoovering and emptied the dishwasher.

I feel like the day has slipped away from me. I wish I had my own car.