Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fallen out with my best mate, I'm sure we will work it out however we are on the same train for 2hrs tomorrow there and back. Might be a few problems after a few pints.

Fallen out with my best mate, I'm sure we will work it out however we are on the same train for 2hrs tomorrow there and back. Might be a few problems after a few pints.

is this the same one who you may have betrayed indirectly? I suggest taking a good book and an ice pack.

is this the same one who you may have betrayed indirectly? I suggest taking a good book and an ice pack.

It is and he may have found something out he shouldn't have.

I'm not worried about him hitting me, more my other mates taking his side and me being left in Berwick on my own.

It is and he may have found something out he shouldn't have.

I'm not worried about him hitting me, more my other mates taking his side and me being left in Berwick on my own.

ah. well that's easy fixed. just make sure you take enough for the train fare.

Edited by theentomologist

You're clearly dying to spill the beans, so either get on with it or shut the f**k up about it.

I agree.

He really is starting to bore the tits off me. Either tell a bunch of no bodies on the internet about your love life or pipe the f**k down.

Guest The Phoenix

You're clearly dying to spill the beans, so either get on with it or shut the f**k up about it.

I like your style.

Nothing to do with love lifes, but one of my mates has fallen out with me for 'spilling' drink at another persons' house.

Now our mates are randomly taking sides and even if I 'win' I can't be fucked with it. I wish it had never fucking happened.

Edited by vikingTON

Nothing to do with love lifes, but one of my mates has fallen out with me for 'spilling' drink at another persons' house.

Now our mates are randomly taking sides and even if I 'win' I can't be fucked with it. I wish it had never fucking happened.

your mates have fallen out with you for spilling a drink?