Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

He's been back for quite a while. He doesn't really bother me that much, and he's definitely not as bad as a lot on here when it comes to attention seeking.

Anyway, how about you give us a demonstration of a proper resignation? tongue.gif

You such a heartless b*****d at times.sad.gif

I start at 12 :(

12?!?! I started at 5am yesterday and 9am today. I got nothing extra on top of my normal hourly rate.

My PTTGOYN is people who drive the same speed everywhere, normally 40mph or thereabouts, regardless of the speed limit. Pisses me off how in a 60 you are pulling away from them then going into a 30 they are right up your arse.

12?!?! I started at 5am yesterday and 9am today. I got nothing extra on top of my normal hourly rate.

My PTTGOYN is people who drive the same speed everywhere, normally 40mph or thereabouts, regardless of the speed limit. Pisses me off how in a 60 you are pulling away from them then going into a 30 they are right up your arse.

I was behind an old boy coming through Bonnybridge today and he was 25-30 mph along the canal road,Which is fair enough as the limit is 30mph.However as soon as we came out of the 30mph to 60mph he was still doing 25-30mph <_<

Driving in Troon is a nightmare. About 60% of the population are retired and it shows in the driving. The most common 'trick' is to drive to the town at 35 mph and as soon as the speed limit reduces to 30 in a built up area they speed up to 40. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I was behind an old boy coming through Bonnybridge today and he was 25-30 mph along the canal road,Which is fair enough as the limit is 30mph.However as soon as we came out of the 30mph to 60mph he was still doing 25-30mph <_<

Fit old b*****d though.

The worst road for it is between Grangemouth and the bottom of the Bellsdyke Road. They sit an inch off your bumper in the 30 coming out of Grangemouth, fall well behind in the 60 towards Skinflats, don't reduce their speed at all and sit right up your arse in a resedential area and then fall a mile behind again.

I hate when people cry over spilled milk (no pun intended). Last night I 'accidentally' volleyed a girl in the face clambering over a table to get to my seat. You'd think Rodney King had been beaten up with the riot that ensued.

dry.gif

How mature you must have looked! Surely you must have thought while in the company of some females that if you just stood for a minute then there would be no fuss. Sounds to me like you were trying to be smart..

Absolutely knackered after the weekend and needed today off to recuperate. Must remember I am 50 not 25. Still shattered and woke up in my arm chair with dribble down my chin. I fear a nursing home may not be far off.....sad.gif

How mature you must have looked! Surely you must have thought while in the company of some females that if you just stood for a minute then there would be no fuss. Sounds to me like you were trying to be smart..

On the whole you're quite wrong but aye, that was it, I suppose.