Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

your mates have fallen out with you for spilling a drink?

One of them has because we were both over at the counter, it was spilled, I said it wasn't me (because I had no feeling of bumping into it, and it went towards me instead of away), so by implication I was 'accusing' him.

I had some pals over at mine's last weekend and a few people spilled their drinks. We just laughed and cleaned it up - it's hardly a big deal - nothing to get your knickers in a twist about. huh.gif

It was on mail, I'm not sure why you'd keep mail in a kitchen with lots of people drinking if you'll get precious about it, perhaps that's just me.

One of them has because we were both over at the counter, it was spilled, I said it wasn't me (because I had no feeling of bumping into it, and it went towards me instead of away), so by implication I was 'accusing' him.

knock him out.

It was on mail, I'm not sure why you'd keep mail in a kitchen with lots of people drinking if you'll get precious about it, perhaps that's just me.

Mail? MAIL?!

It's the fucking post. I agree with you, sounds like the person's just using it as an excuse.

I hate when people cry over spilled milk (no pun intended). Last night I 'accidentally' volleyed a girl in the face clambering over a table to get to my seat. You'd think Rodney King had been beaten up with the riot that ensued.

<_<

I hate when people cry over spilled milk (no pun intended). Last night I 'accidentally' volleyed a girl in the face clambering over a table to get to my seat. You'd think Rodney King had been beaten up with the riot that ensued.

<_<

Manners! That's a bit of a pet hate of mine really, why can't people just ask others to stand up and move out the way?

Manners! That's a bit of a pet hate of mine really, why can't people just ask others to stand up and move out the way?

It wasn't people that were in the way, though. Of course I would've just asked them to move if they were in the way. Basic manners. But the way the table and the seats are adjoined to the wall it's the only way to do it. As I was shimmying over I Bruce Lee'd her in the side of the heed and all her pals started crying and demanded an apology. I bought the victim a drink though after said riot so it was all cool in the end.

Mine too, the combination of rain and warmth means it's gowing fast but it's too wet too cut.

Flymo it first and then used my cylinder mower to put the stripes in. Hard work.