Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A pigeon flew right into my face outside Buchannan Bus Station. Can't stop washing my face, I feel manky.

I hope the pigeon is ok. 8)

Some folk will do anything for a cheep trill :ph34r:

I have an impacted wisdom tooth and although it hurt at first it settled down and never bothered me since.

Couple of weeks ago one of them swelled up then went down then the other swelled up. Now one has swollen up and it hurts to open my jaw fully. Just thought I was better to get it checked out. If I can go on for a few days with the pain and it go away for a while then I woud rather do that than have them ripped out of my face.

Had to delete my email account tonight due to spam messages being sent from it. It has caused a bit of a scene to some of my contacts. sad.gif

Beware people on Hotmail email accounts. I know I am not the first person to have this happen to them

Now have a new account, (not with hotmail) and I will only pass that info when definetly needed

Had to delete my email account tonight due to spam messages being sent from it. It has caused a bit of a scene to some of my contacts. sad.gif

Beware people on Hotmail email accounts. I know I am not the first person to have this happen to them

Now have a new account, (not with hotmail) and I will only pass that info when definetly needed

I have 3 Gmail accounts..

1. For ttly srs business, official use for Work and important things ie. banking

2. strictly for ebay, facebook and forums

3. other things i sign up to like competitions, mailing lists etc...

the only one i have contacts in is my primaery email address which i never get spam sent to. I probably don't need to do this, but it keeps me organised i feel.

Edited by Mik

A pigeon flew right into my face outside Buchannan Bus Station. Can't stop washing my face, I feel manky.

Why? Did you have sex with it after it flew into your face and now you feel dirty, while it was lying sprawled on the pavement smoking a post-coital cigarette? The shame of sex you shouldn't have had is embarassing for a while, but you will get through this.

You should have battered it with your schoolbag.

surely that's a good thing as well though, i love when my office phone breaks..P&Q for a while

I don't mind but it means the

women!

in the office mump and moan and ask to use my mobile all the time!

Edited by monkeyblair

My Grampa was about to get surgery on his leg (again) due to diabetes, but they've just realised he has a heart condition and they can no longer do it. He's on oxygen just now. It's not looking good. :(