Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On the rare chance that this shitey poster isn't another crap alias, I'm running a sweep on what team he supports. Can anyone guess what my prediction is?

My wife's ex really is the biggest c**t i have ever known <_<

He get's his daughter mon-wed and drops her off at school at 08.30am on a wednesday,His daughter got in trouble at school yesterday and she was suspended for 3 days.He was asked to take her home by the school this morning and he turned round to the teacher in front of his daughter and said that his legal obligation ends at 08.30am on a wednesday and she was our problem after then :angry:

That is the same man that pays nothing to the upkeep of his daughter and took us to court to see her less :angry::angry:

Edited by keithgy

He get's his daughter mon-wed and drops her off at school at 08.30am on a wednesday,His daughter got in trouble at school yesterday and she was suspended for 3 days.He was asked to take her home by the school this morning and he turned round to the teacher in front of his daughter and said that his legal obligation ends at 08.30am on a wednesday and she was our problem after then :angry:

That is the same man that pays nothing to the upkeep of his daughter and took us to court to see her less :angry::angry:

Sounds like he doesn't deserve a kid, fucking shitebag

Some people don't deserve the privilege of having testicles. mad.gif

Christmas cards and the complete waste of paper that they are, why am I made to feel guilty because I don't 'do' them?

This. I recieved Christmas cards from 2 girls in my college class yesterday, I appreciate it and that but along with you see them as completely pointless.

Judging from that, he doesn't actually have any.

I don't understand people who don't want to see their kids. People who can't have kids must feel sick looking at them or hearing about stuff like this.

People who say "Goodnight Facebooook!" or "Night Faceybee xx" or something to that incline. Why? I cannot think of a solitary reason why people do this. Do they walk around they house going "Night lamp, night fridge, night toilet" to everything they have interacted with during the period of time they were, unfortunately, awake? I think that has to warrant a delete from now on. Dicks.

UK Mail whoever the feck they are!

I have a parcel that has been scanned in Edinburgh (it was due to be delivered to me on the 7th!!!)

I called - diverted to a call centre in Leeds that is dealing with all enquiries. I have a consignment number.

To be told that

a) yes the parcel is in edinburgh

b) no i can't go and collect it from the depot

c) no they can't guarantee it will be delivered before Xmas

??????????????????????????

What do you with the weather????? As i have posted every parcel company is struggling to get the backlog cleared,I was in at work on friday and they had four 38ft trailers not even unloaded as the drivers cannot do a usual days work.

My girlfriend hasn't been out the house for two days as she's not been well. Out she goes this morning and there's a box lying on the doorstep soaked through. It's only her fucking bridesmaid's dresses for our wedding next year. Home Delivery Network had "delivered" them on TUESDAY and instead of putting a card through the letterbox or even chapping the door the tossers have just left it on the doorstep :angry:

She had no idea they were there. Thankfully the dresses were in sealed plastic bags, but still, what a bunch of fucking arseholes :angry:

EDIT: I should add that we only know they attempted to deliver them on Tuesday as there was a delivery slip inside the box.

Edited by Gaz

My girlfriend hasn't been out the house for two days as she's not been well. Out she goes this morning and there's a box lying on the doorstep soaked through. It's only her fucking bridesmaid's dresses for our wedding next year. Home Delivery Network had "delivered" them on TUESDAY and instead of putting a card through the letterbox or even chapping the door the tossers have just left it on the doorstep :angry:

She had no idea they were there. What a bunch of fucking arseholes :angry:

We are not allowed to leave anything on a doorstep or anywhere else without written permission from the reciver of the parcel.