Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Third day of no running water...

Look on the bright side...

I've got running water in my utility room, my bathroom and at my Dad's house (empty since his passing last April), in the kitchen.

And that was with the heating on in both houses.

Thank f**k for stopcocks.

Just looked at my school website: School is on (last updated at 7:50am)

Just phoned the school: School is off. (8am)

Jesus wept... Going to have to go up and find out for myself.

Why would you go there and ask if you've phoned them and they've told you it's off?

Guest The Phoenix

Finished my last class of the semester, no more teaching till spring. :(

Fear not xbl, the entire membership of P&B will still have our minds enriched with your wisdom on matters ranging from driving to home security.

Acted like a total ball bag last night. There's nothing I hate more than mouthy, aggressive steaming folk in nighclubs, and last night in ABC I became the person I hate most.

At one stage I apparently caught a girl in the face with my elbow (which I'm not beating myself up about too much because if I did it was accidental), and some guy asked me to watch it. Normally I'd think that's fair enough and I'd ask him who she is so I could apologise, instead I reacted by telling the guy to f**k off, and generally being an aggressive knob about it. The guy reacted much better than I would have if the roles were reversed, but if he'd reacted angrily to that I probably would've been well up for a scrap with the mood I was in. What a penis I was.

On the off chance that the guy reads PnB, I do apologise. I'm not normally a cock, honest.