Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I thought anyone with a hint of class shopped at Sainsburys or Waitrose...

No, that's for wannabes and under stairs classes. The real class people shop at farmers markets and seek out high quality local produce at all times. They will also have a man that brings them pheasant and various other game on a regular basis.

Supermarkets are for proletariat wankers.

Oh, Waitrose almost exclusively dear chap. I'm just saying that I'd rather shop at Lidl or Aldi than either of Tesco or Asda.

If I'm being honest, I am both a supermarket snob and a supermarket inverted snob. I won't shop in Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Somerfields or Morrisons because they are all shite. But I refuse to shop at Waitrose or M&S because it's easier to see what you're looking for on an aisle without your head up your arse ;)

No, that's for wannabes and under stairs classes. The real class people shop at farmers markets and seek out high quality local produce at all times. They will also have a man that brings them pheasant and various other game on a regular basis.

:D

Thing is "local produce" in Glasgow means the closest thing you get to game is urban fox roadkill and for one of your 5 a day it's a generous helping of cannabis leaves...

Trust me, at Newmarket Waitrose the amount of corduroy, padded body warmers and Alice bands suggest you may be speaking only for Paisley. :P

If I'm being honest, I am both a supermarket snob and a supermarket inverted snob. I won't shop in Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Somerfields or Morrisons because they are all shite. But I refuse to shop at Waitrose or M&S because it's easier to see what you're looking for on an aisle without your head up your arse ;)

I hope you starve you Tory c**t. :D

Trust me, at Newmarket Waitrose the amount of corduroy, padded body warmers and Alice bands suggest you may be speaking only for Paisley. :P

I hope you starve you Tory c**t. :D

Nah Ayr is a racing town and is full of the county set as well. The Barbour is a sort of urban flack jacket for mental guys that come into town once a week in their pick up with no suspension, road tax or MOT , drink a skinful before lunch and then drive home again over the fields.

Maynards midget gems are fucking shitey. All misshapen and sticking together. f**k off you b*****ds and leave a wee niche for Lion. I'd willingly pay over the odds for them.

This has ruined my fucking night.

I'm off to order three or four jars of them just in case.

Guest The Phoenix

Maynards midget gems are fucking shitey. All misshapen and sticking together. f**k off you b*****ds and leave a wee niche for Lion. I'd willingly pay over the odds for them.

This has ruined my fucking night.

I'm off to order three or four jars of them just in case.

Same with Sports Mixtures.

"Do you like the black ones?"

"Of course I like the black ones. What do you think I do, throw the fuckers away?"

Same with Sports Mixtures.

"Do you like the black ones?"

"Of course I like the black ones. What do you think I do, throw the fuckers away?"

Yeah its not a good situation at all.

Maynards ones are just really badly made. They taste ok and I do buy them when I need to, but Lion make them properly.

Guest The Phoenix

Yeah its not a good situation at all.

Maynards ones are just really badly made. They taste ok and I do buy them when I need to, but Lion make them properly.

Maynards - Stick to your Teeth

Lyons - Don't

End of.