Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sky + is being a fud , wont record , pause or rewind :angry:

This was happening to me randomly at some point in the last fortnight. Next day it was fine though.

EDIT: PPTGOYN, why isn't my avatar changing? :angry:

Edited by Father Jack

Did they put a note thing through your door to say it was at one of your neighbours? Because that is normally what they would do,if they left it with a neighbour.

No, they didn't. As I said, that's what I found the strangest.

I've contacted them again through Amazon, I'm hoping they've just made a cock of their records and it hasn't actually been delivered yet.

No, they didn't. As I said, that's what I found the strangest.

I've contacted them again through Amazon, I'm hoping they've just made a cock of their records and it hasn't actually been delivered yet.

We had something delivered on Sat and because we didn't hear them at the door they handed in to a neighbour and put a note through the door telling us that they had left it with a neighbour.

My wife's ex really is the biggest c**t i have ever known <_<

He get's his daughter mon-wed and drops her off at school at 08.30am on a wednesday,His daughter got in trouble at school yesterday and she was suspended for 3 days.He was asked to take her home by the school this morning and he turned round to the teacher in front of his daughter and said that his legal obligation ends at 08.30am on a wednesday and she was our problem after then :angry:

That is the same man that pays nothing to the upkeep of his daughter and took us to court to see her less :angry::angry:

Take a bat to his heid mate ;)

I crashed my car this morning, was going round a corner lost control and went through a wall into a field. On the bright side the car was getting scrapped in a few weeks and I was just on my way to the petrol station. I'll have to do all my christmas shopping on a motorbike now. mad.gif

I crashed my car this morning, was going round a corner lost control and went through a wall into a field. On the bright side the car was getting scrapped in a few weeks and I was just on my way to the petrol station. I'll have to do all my christmas shopping on a motorbike now. mad.gif

That last sentence made me laugh.

Glad you're OK though!

I'm meant to be flying down to Southampton from Edinburgh tomorrow for a couple of really important meetings,works Xmas party, then fly back on Thursday.

Now looking pretty dodgy about actually getting down and if I do get down,dodgy about getting back.

This weather is doing my head in and I wish it would all just f**k off