Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I debated my choice in words

ha fucking ha <_<

all i could think of was Joe Pesci saying "they f**k you in the drive thru"

I had the novelty of going through a Cold Beer Drive-Thru yesterday. These should be introduced to the UK immediately.

My phone wont charge.

This means I've lost a lot of contacts amongst other things :(

On the brightside the shit phone I'm using now has a lot of exes numbers in so random texts shall be sent forthwith :)

Your bitch magnet status, must be stuff of legend about town

Edited by MONKMAN

My weeks holidays consisted of being dragged in to do a full day on Monday, being phoned on Tuesday night and doing a little bit from home, being dragged in for 3 hours on Wednesday, 6 hours on Thursday, and being phoned yesterday.

Great, what a week off.

:(

Guided tours which you don't know until you're on them involve drama students dressing up in clothes from the 19th Century and pretending they're from that time. Just been on a brewery tour in Nova Scotia and I'll never slag off an Edinburgh ghost tour ever again.

f**k the dancing, singing and overenthusiastic crappy acting. Just tell me which beer's the strongest, how many refills I can get included on this tour and how the f**k it's made.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Watching cartoons in the morning, its fine watching Mickey Mouse but they really need new episodes

No! My favourite childhood cartoons have been destroyed by shitey remakes of them, I'm such a nostalgic person when it comes to things like this.

Not even married yet but my future mother-in-law has done nothing but cause problems and upset my fiancee ever since the wedding was announced. If it were my parent I'd have (metaphorically) smacked her down as soon as it began (I'm not exactly known as the type who takes things lying down) but as it's my fiancee's mother I'm obliged to pretend it's not a problem and keep the peace. I'm very close to taking the matter on myself and dealing with it my way and to hell with the consequences. The whole point is that it's supposed to be about us, noone else's opinion should be given a second thought.

Not even married yet but my future mother-in-law has done nothing but cause problems and upset my fiancee ever since the wedding was announced. If it were my parent I'd have (metaphorically) smacked her down as soon as it began (I'm not exactly known as the type who takes things lying down) but as it's my fiancee's mother I'm obliged to pretend it's not a problem and keep the peace. I'm very close to taking the matter on myself and dealing with it my way and to hell with the consequences. The whole point is that it's supposed to be about us, noone else's opinion should be given a second thought.

Brides mums and weddings :angry: What is it with women once weddings get mentioned? they go all psycho.