Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kinda see where your coming from gaz. but it's just her general pettyness as well mate. We have our telly up a notch too loud, she turns hers up full blast, if we drop something she bangs up, she seems to slam all her windows and doors, and her son has a drum kit.

Kinda see where your coming from gaz. but it's just her general pettyness as well mate. We have our telly up a notch too loud, she turns hers up full blast, if we drop something she bangs up, she seems to slam all her windows and doors, and her son has a drum kit.

Buy some clogs or take up tap dancing.

The daft cow downstairs from us was standing at her door at 6.20 this morning, waiting to moan at me and the wife for wearing our shoes around the flat first thing in the morning. Are we meant to leave the house in our fuckin stocking soles?? un-fuckinbelievable.

I hope that you told her in no uncertain terms to f**k off?

Just been watching 'Do I Not Like That' again, the documentary about Graham Taylor when he was England manager. Although its funny as f**k the way the tabloids treated that guy was shameful. A genuinely nice guy and they just hung him out to dry. Shameful.

The daft cow downstairs from us was standing at her door at 6.20 this morning, waiting to moan at me and the wife for wearing our shoes around the flat first thing in the morning. Are we meant to leave the house in our fuckin stocking soles?? un-fuckinbelievable.

I know someone who has wooden floors in her flat and she runs around like a blue-arsed fly in the morning in heels. :(

You could put them on when you leave the house? You'd probably be surprised how much noise they make, especially if you have wooden floors.

Theres no way id be putting my shoes on outside "my" flat door just because i make a noise walking around "my" flat. Unless he is dancing n jumping up n down at the time of the morning. Would of told her to do one.

Anyway for me my pettyness is i have to be up for 4:15am n im no tired right now :(.

You could put them on in your hallway in your flat before going out the door.

Or watch MOTD in you are in Scotland blink.gif

*As it is being shown in England now

I'm watching MOTD as I type from sunny Montrose. :D

Edit; it's on after spotrscene if you've got cooncil telly.

Edited by stimpy