Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went to an open day and interview for a job today, got offered it then told it was comission only pay, which I cant afford a bus to the offices for.

Been job hunting for the best part of a year with no success so very disappointed at this outcome :(

Went to an open day and interview for a job today, got offered it then told it was comission only pay, which I cant afford a bus to the offices for.

Been job hunting for the best part of a year with no success so very disappointed at this outcome :(

keep trying and keep looking something will come up

Better get your blood pressure down then you angry, angry man. Heart attack waiting to happen, IMO.

Mocking people who suffer from high blood pressure and heart attack sufferers. Despicable.

Yet you like Mark Lawrenson, you are a cockwomble, IMO

Completely shite and irrelevant post. Well done Nathan, you're the first person to go on my ignore list.

Following my other Belle & Sebatian type bikeists. I also hate the junkie, ned types that go about on BMX/Mountain style bikes that are too wee for them, they are usually smoking and sometimes have a pal standing on the back wheel bit. They are often the same people that stand with their hand down their trackies when not on the bike.