Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

*Insert she's bowled me over, I'd slip(s) her one joke here.*

* Jokes including fine leg, playing in the gully or referring to your middle stump will also be accepted :ph34r:

I have no idea about cricket, so I'd just come on her tits.

Cold, wet cats that you've just let in from the rain who think it would be good idea to rub themselves against your bare legs.

Apart from doing this, shredding the furniture, leaving hair everywhere, spilling the cat litter all over the place, bringing dead animals to the door, staring creepily at you, scratching f**k out you when they decide they want to 'play' and having stinking cat food, I think they're great pets.

Cold, wet cats that you've just let in from the rain who think it would be good idea to rub themselves against your bare legs.

Apart from doing this, shredding the furniture, leaving hair everywhere, spilling the cat litter all over the place, bringing dead animals to the door, staring creepily at you, scratching f**k out you when they decide they want to 'play' and having stinking cat food, I think they're great pets.

When I met you you came across as a normal person, not a creepy cat keeper. Just shows how difficult it is to judge people on a short acquaintance.

When I met you you came across as a normal person, not a creepy cat keeper. Just shows how difficult it is to judge people on a short acquaintance.

They're not mine, they're Dee Woman's. Stupid, pointless animals. I grudge having to share a house with the fuckers. I think I'll get a dog next year to terrorise the life out of them. I fancy a Leonberger, but the selfish b*****ds only live to 7 years so it might have to be a Rhodesian Ridgeback. It'll swallow both cats in the one-er.

ETA - This is how much better than cats, dogs are. You wouldn't get this reaction from a cat on your return from 8 months duty in the army:

http://youtu.be/b-BnQzVUCiA

Edited by Dee Man

Annoying passengers on public transport. I am currently listening to an epic game of Rock Paper Scissors lizard Spock which began in Aberdeen. We are now past Elgin. They have even added sound effects to make it even more enthralling. I have never wanted to punch two strangers more

Annoying passengers on public transport. I am currently listening to an epic game of Rock Paper Scissors lizard Spock which began in Aberdeen. We are now past Elgin. They have even added sound effects to make it even more enthralling. I have never wanted to punch two strangers more

^^^^ puff that wouldn't kick off aginst v 2 on........Black Saturday...........