Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I notice he's part of the cast of Kathryn bigelow's new film about the killing of Bin Laden, Zero Dark Thirty. Seriously, WTF????:blink:

Not convinced he'll be 1 of the Navy SEALs however....

According to wiki he plays a character called Jeremy...

tumblr_m9t1u7IGRy1rda5s8o6_r1_250.gif

Women bringing their new babies into work, well done, some muppet blew his beans up your chuffhole then this came out, do you want a medal?

Yeah, imagine a woman having a child and being proud of it and and bonding with it and wanting to share that joy with others! Deserves shooting IMO.

You're not a parent (hopefully)?

Women bringing their new babies into work, well done, some muppet blew his beans up your chuffhole then this came out, do you want a medal?

People abusing quotes from The Office are on my list.dry.gif

One of ours brought the kid to the works Christmas Xmas dinner - naturally it just cried and she kept having to leave the room constantly.

Another driving PTTGOYN. Albeit this time it's at pedestrians.

Now those of you who know Edinburgh might know the Barnton junction on the way out of the city. Now I'm approaching it and wanting to turn left off the main road into a side street. Now there are these 2 jakey women and their baby in a pram on the pavement, I notice them and lucky I did, because the next minute, just as I've turned my wheel to turn the corner, they strep out onto the main road and across the junction. I have to slam on the breaks and just do the whole 'what you doing' shrug and motion with my hands. At this point said jakey woman turns to me and starts to point at me and gesticulate at me in the car, whilst not moving off the road and thus blocking the junction.

Luckily the people behind saw this idiot and didn't lambast me and luckily my window was rolled down and I didn't have to hear what shite was coming from her mouth, but doubtless I wouldn't have understood anyway.

So there it is, idiot pedestrians/jakeys today is my gripe.

Another driving PTTGOYN. Albeit this time it's at pedestrians.

Now those of you who know Edinburgh might know the Barnton junction on the way out of the city. Now I'm approaching it and wanting to turn left off the main road into a side street. Now there are these 2 jakey women and their baby in a pram on the pavement, I notice them and lucky I did, because the next minute, just as I've turned my wheel to turn the corner, they strep out onto the main road and across the junction. I have to slam on the breaks and just do the whole 'what you doing' shrug and motion with my hands. At this point said jakey woman turns to me and starts to point at me and gesticulate at me in the car, whilst not moving off the road and thus blocking the junction.

Luckily the people behind saw this idiot and didn't lambast me and luckily my window was rolled down and I didn't have to hear what shite was coming from her mouth, but doubtless I wouldn't have understood anyway.

So there it is, idiot pedestrians/jakeys today is my gripe.

My PTTGOYN is motorists that don't knock down jakey women when presented with the opportunity.

My ipad wanted to change that to jokey women, many of whom also deserve to be knocked down.

:huh:

People who think they're "mental" cause they drink this Dragon Soop pish.

If you like it fine but dont think you're special for drinking it.

Hate this as well. I don't get the appeal - it is absolutely disgusting stuff. I could actually feel my teeth rotting with every swig. Never again.

People who think they're "mental" cause they drink this Dragon Soop pish.

If you like it fine but dont think you're special for drinking it.

I finally tried this stuff recently, the lemon and lime one tasted like some kind of hair product. Not very nice.

I'm also wondering what breaks he slammed on?

The ''breaks were slammed on'' 'cos she strepped on the road ,

Drink drivers.................:rolleyes: