Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sennheiser is king.

I remember when Dr. Dre was cool. His 2001 album has to be one of the best hip-hop albums ever made. He's some producer too. Then he released that "I Need a Doctor" song and his career has went to shit, so he decides to release over-priced shite earphones. Maybe it would be best if he was dead and locked in Em's basement.

Sennheiser is king.

I remember when Dr. Dre was cool. His 2001 album has to be one of the best hip-hop albums ever made. He's some producer too. Then he released that "I Need a Doctor" song and his career has went to shit, so he decides to release over-priced shite earphones. Maybe it would be best if he was dead and locked in Em's basement.

I've had a few pairs of Sennheiser's now, not particularly expensive £20-£30 "in-ear" jobbies, I reckopn you'd struggle to find better earphones for the money.

I've had a few pairs of Sennheiser's now, not particularly expensive £20-£30 "in-ear" jobbies, I reckopn you'd struggle to find better earphones for the money.

:o

I don't want jobbies in my ear!

Theres a c**t from a rather large oil company meant to have been here an hour ago for a meeting that he called for,i have changed my flight up to kuala lumpur twice because of this zoomer, he has another 30 mins or i am out of here and he can f**k right off

ps i maybe jobless on monday as i think im going to throttle the arse

People that queue at a petrol station in order to have the pump on the same side as their petrol tank filler. Do they not realise that the pump will reach round to the other side of their car? It shouldn't bother me because it generally means I can get in and out quicker but the stupidity of some people seriously annoys me.

People that queue at a petrol station in order to have the pump on the same side as their petrol tank filler. Do they not realise that the pump will reach round to the other side of their car? It shouldn't bother me because it generally means I can get in and out quicker but the stupidity of some people seriously annoys me.

I get a sense of smugness when I pull the hose to the other side mentally mocking the onlooking morons.

Or when people jump in front of you in the petrol stations... That one really hacks me off

What do you mean by that? How can someone jump ahead?

I perhaps should have explained.

By jumping ahead I mean when each pump has a queue & someone drives in front of you in the queue before you can move your car

By jumping ahead I mean when each pump has a queue & someone drives in front of you in the queue before you can move your car

I've never seen that happen in my entire life, how slow must you be to let someone behind drive in from behind you and get infront to a pump?!

Punch them. Hard. In the face

I've never seen that happen in my entire life, how slow must you be to let someone behind drive in from behind you and get infront to a pump?!

I've seen it happen a few times to other people. People driving by manage to squeeze to in just as the car moves away from the pump. The person next in queue ususally lets them leave but the "cutter" goes right up the arse of the departee