Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bloody hell guys. Some of us been married 3 times (so far), you're just so much a bunch of wet fannies "ooooh better not upset her" american sit-com-type-wet-twats!

You're all whoever the wet c**t from Friends was that wanted to shag the one with the hair.

Pussies!

Can't help but think that you're the common link in these marriage breakdowns, champ.

Where do I get one of them?

Haven't a clue pal. I just got lucky. I do have an absolutely massive cock though, which might have assisted me. :angel

Who actually said 'ooh, better not upset her'?

Adam, just after he typed 'I've broken her spirit'. :lol:

That Google advert on tv with the mother who makes the bags. It enrages me for some unknown reason.

Although the music might have a lot to do with it. Twee, sickening pish.

The mushy one with the couple getting back together is even worse.

On this website so Matty your gonna have the choice of princess of paradise or kara_hibee

Choose wisely.

My birds okay with everything I do, she does however have this annoying habit when I'm out of phoning me randomly to see how I am, and then phoning to make sure I get home okay.

Yeah. What is your bird doing caring about you. THE BITCH!

Sorry I should have added in if I don't answer my phone because its shit signal, can't hear it or in passed out in my bed she rings me until I answer and then goes mad down the phone for making her worried

Haven't a clue pal. I just got lucky. I do have an absolutely massive cock though, which might have assisted me. :angel

Adam, just after he typed 'I've broken her spirit'. :lol:

Mines is roughly 7 inches flaccid and 21 inches erect. Is this a decent size?

Mines is roughly 7 inches flaccid and 21 inches erect. Is this a decent size?

Normally this is only useful if you want to fcuk horses. But thanks to the miracle of modern medical science, you may be able to train a human partner to cope with your prodigious endowment. http://www.sdsd.scot.nhs.uk/Information%20leaflets/Vaginal%20dilatation%20leaflet%20final.pdf

However, you should always have an ultrasound operative monitoring your partner during coitus, to preserve the integrity of vital organs.