Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 mobile. They have tried to contact me umpteen times this week, firstly offering me an iPhone 5 on an additional contract for myself or family for £31 a month, then again for an iPad Mini for £20 a month. I'm halfway through a 2 year contract stuck with a Shitty iPhone 3 that i hate, but they won't change it for another handset, but they want another 51quid a month out of me?? No chance.

People who ask you to take your shoes off when you come into their house. Wtf is that all about? Are we still in P5? Do you automatically assume that grown adults are going to walk dogshit into your house?

I do this. I don't want people walking on pavements/grass and then my carpets.

People who ask you to take your shoes off when you come into their house. Wtf is that all about? Are we still in P5? Do you automatically assume that grown adults are going to walk dogshit into your house?

Larry David?

A women on the train complaining that an earlier train wasnt held for her because she phoned saying she was going to be late

What a deluded cow

Edited by doulikefish

Was in the cheap shite card shop in town buying a cheap shite card but was held up in the queue for about 5 minutes whilst a woman was trying to return one cheap shite card in order to buy 2 different cheap shite cards.

Firstly, why the hell would you return a birthday card to the shop! Especially a cheap shite birthday card.

Secondly, are people really that cheap that they will go to the trouble of returning something that cost about £1.20!?

Switched on sky sports news earlier to hear Jimbo tell us that it all kicks off (The Scottish Premiership) with Celtic v Ross County Saturday at 5.

You may be familiar with this game, it is the 4th Premiership game of the weekend.

Just take your fucking shoes off. Some people have nice carpets and we don't know if you've walked across a fucking field or something.

Don't visit Japan.